unfair ban for 2 weeks- Denied

Gangsta_Rooster69

Hello, I just got into the game for the first time and I did not know the rules and im a gta 5 player so out of instinct I stole a cop car and then when I got arrested I was listening to rap music which now I know is mic abuse it so happened to say the n-word  and I did not know you cant play music with cuss-words or say cuss-words in this server earthier so I was hoping you can unban me earlier than 2 weeks. Thank You and have a nice day or night 🙂  

10 hours ago, Gangsta_Rooster69 said:

Hello, I just got into the game for the first time and I did not know the rules and im a gta 5 player so out of instinct I stole a cop car and then when I got arrested I was listening to rap music which now I know is mic abuse it so happened to say the n-word  and I did not know you cant play music with cuss-words or say cuss-words in this server earthier so I was hoping you can unban me earlier than 2 weeks. Thank You and have a nice day or night 🙂  

Your sorta ungrateful man not gonna lie, I've been banned for almost 2 years now for something that at max should have been a week. Yours banned for two weeks and you're getting unbanned, guess what I don't know if I'm ever going to be unbanned even with the circumstances of my case. So don't take this server for granted because it truly is one of a kind. -Support

A for Apple F for FORMAT WHERE IS THe FORmAt AHhHhH

19 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Hey man you need to use the format it goes like this:

Steam Name: 

Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Ban Length:

Admin that Banned you:

Reason for Ban:

Dispute:

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

All do respect, if he is new to Gmod and his ban just said go to the forums, they will just automatically just go to the ban appeal section and write something and post it.

When banning, you should give steps on what to do since they can be new to Gmod and the Forums.

(Just reread the MOTD/Rules of the server and start fresh again when back)

+/- Support

Overall is new and needs to read the rules before rping

Edited by China