Boris's Gamemaster Application.

Bor

In-game name: Boris

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199064775

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: DT SSGT/ Lord

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, Too Imperial 100 Ish I think, To the hole server 160.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

N/A

How much time do you have on the server?:

I've been here since the start of Imperial RP (Day of Launch)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I understand the base of Lore, I've watched all of the movies and TV Shows, I understand quite a lot compared to a person without any star wars experience.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

The reason i want to become a Gamemaster, is because of my past, I use to be a Gamemaster for a different server and had great fun with it, I would like to relive that with this!

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

The reason I believe I can be trusted with this is because,

- I've been Admin On SCP-RP And Moderator on Policerp

-Well Known within gaminglight

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

Yes, I use to be a Gamemaster and a quite populated server (Would hit 80+ Weekends)

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On ship event, A merchant is caught flying through Imperial air space, and is told to land immediately, he lands and steps out, His ship is closed directly behind, Concealing something inside, (Inside would be a transponder requesting backup) He is brought to the brig to await trial for trespassing,

Rebel ships arrive and start raiding and attacking, 2 Jedi Masters are dispatched to retrieve him. Rebels attempt to raid the Engine room/Power Core,

If successful they would place bombs on the power core, Needing a negotiation, (They get killed or negotiate) End (Off ship) They've been tracking a rebel fleet heading towards a unknown planet, They land and are immediately told to go towards the north and find these rebels, Out of nowhere they are ambushed by rebels from all angles, They are forced to use their surrounding resources to fight them off, After this they find a town litterd with  Rebels and citizens, Rebel Commanders are found, where they make their last stand and are killed, The End.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give Boris weapon_swrc_det (Or copy to toolgun)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model Boris (Model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Affirmative.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

• Scoot locked this topic