MutedMonster

What is your in-game name?: Dropperlemon

What is your steam name?: therealdropperlemon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:199936663

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 5 weeks

What date did you make your forums account? November 30th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? @1668418461_GarrysMod1_25_20205_48_46PM.thumb.png.ec804c933ef6000493eeb5da393f853f.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: MNT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I love working with new people and helping people that needs help. I will try my very best at every sit I will make the best situation come out of the sit. I am on all the time and most of the night, trying my best to make the server/community better. If i don't know how to handle a situation, I will not just leave and move on. I will get a higher up while i'm trying to sort things out. I love getting to know new people and I feel like I know a good amount of people on this server very well and I will be able to help all situation correctly and responsibly. Yes i'm not perfect, no one is, but I will try my hardest and ever single sit and situation I am needed in. I hope to be one of the nicest/responsible Mod that i can be for everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Tell them to come down and we can get this sit figured out and there is no reason they should be cursing me out. I will handle the punishment probably and make sure they read the MOTD and that they know all of the rules.

Garry's Mod 1_25_2020 5_48_46 PM.png

49 minutes ago, th3 said:

Just post it in "ACCEPTED" to be automatically accepted with no waiting period required

Lol

+support

+active

+mature

+nice

Just get those fourms activity up or be denied! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

49 minutes ago, springs.exe said:

Lol

+support

+active

+mature

+nice

Just get those fourms activity up or be denied! 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Aren’t you staff restricted? Or is that another lemon 

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

7 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Aren’t you staff restricted? Or is that another lemon 

Different Lemon

31 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

Moved to correct section 

You actually put it in accepted? xD

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

8 hours ago, Towelie said:

++++ support

amazing guy 

well respected 

kind to others

rps good 

I honestly think he would be great for staff ! He is a great guy , fun to rp with and respectful !!

good luck form towelie 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

- Active 

- Friendly 

- I have never had any issues/complaints about Dropperlemon 

The only thing I can say that is negative is maybe you should have been more active here on the forums before applying as you most of you're posts are from yesterday. However overall I think you would make for a good addition to the staff team.

Good Luck!

15 hours ago, TheJayden said:

Different Lemon

You actually put it in accepted? xD

o u t s t a n d i n g   m o v e

+Support

2 hours ago, Lil Yachty said:

+Support

- Active 

- Friendly 

The only thing I can say that is negative is maybe you should have been more active here on the forums before applying as you most of you're posts are from yesterday. However overall I think you would make for a good addition to the staff team.

Good Luck!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+Support

- Active

- Friendly based on past experiences

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

Like others have said, the only bad thing I see is your forums activity but I know that is something you can easily improve on.

I hope I see you soon as a Trial Moderator.

Good luck Dropperlemon!

spacer.png

On 1/26/2020 at 12:27 AM, Towelie said:

++++ support

amazing guy 

well respected 

kind to others

rps good 

I honestly think he would be great for staff ! He is a great guy , fun to rp with and respectful !!

good luck form towelie 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

--------

Jk jk +support

Drop is one of the best people on the server, hes active,wants to help out,has been here for awhile,he is just all around a great dude and I think he deserves a shot at staff!

-Burboon

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 1/26/2020 at 10:25 AM, Lil Yachty said:

+Support

- Active 

- Friendly 

Good Luck!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/27/2020 at 9:13 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Friendly based on past experiences

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

Like others have said, the only bad thing I see is your forums activity but I know that is something you can easily improve on.

I hope I see you soon as a Trial Moderator.

Good luck Dropperlemon!

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• Head Admin
On 1/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, Lil Yachty said:

+Support

- Active 

- Friendly 

Good Luck!

Active in game, helpful, and always a pleasure to talk with. 

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

+Support

He knows the rules very well, very active, with that said he has not caused any issues. Good roleplay, I think this man deserves a chance to be a trial moderator! Good luck!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."