[GL] Slick

In-game name: Slick

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:445471965

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Senior Moderator

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Not on IRP

How much time do you have on the server?: About a week and a half in game time

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the LORE very well, I have watched all of the movies minus the newest one, watched all of the TV shows, and have played very many games.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster because late at night there is no Gamemasters on sometimes so no events go on leading to everyone on the ship getting bored and doing stupid stuff getting them in trouble. If I was a Gamemaster I would be able to host an event for them and keep them occupied. I also want to help other people with setting up events. We could collaborate and make a really great event that people love because 2 minds working together is better than 1. I can also help people with sits that require a Gamemaster allowing me to further help the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted with Gamemaster because I am a Senior Moderator so I wont be stupid and break rules. I would be mature, do events regularly, not minge around, and I listen really well. I was also a Police RP Event Team member.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No, but I have a general idea of how they work.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A basic on ship event would be Rebels entering from hyperspace and raiding a ship. A more fun event would be a Jedi disguised as an Inquisitor enters the ship and sets charges to the ER and collects data to help Rebels. Then Rebels disguised as ST's enter the ship as backup for the Jedi. However the Jedi gets caught and all hell breaks loose and the "ST's" would be in the back when the Jedi is being attacked and they would just start blasting troops from behind. The Jedi would escape but the Rebels would die, leading up to this off ship event. The ISD placed a tracker on the Jedi's ship. And the ISD tracked them to a planet (I'm not sure what planets we can go to). At which point all of the troops would gather in the MHB, takeoff and then I would switch maps. At this point we would wait until everyone loads in get set up and then dismiss them. Then when the troops are dismissed they notice it seems quiet, too quiet. All of the sudden Rebel ships enter from hyperspace and then the troops get ambushed from behind, X-wings get deployed off of the Rebel ships to help destroy our troops. At this point either SF would take off and destroy those X-wings and/or 31st would build AA-guns. Then the surviving troops would continue on with the search on high alert until the Jedi also catches them by surprise. He is up high using "Force Pull" to pull our troops up one by one and picking them off until he is spotted and then he/she jumps down and starts attacking. (The Jedi would die and we would get the data back safe and sound).

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give <weapon/SWEP name> <player name> (get the name by going into the prop menu and right click on it and press copy to clipboard.)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model <model name> <player name>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• Scoot locked this topic