Fix the server lag issues - Denied

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

What you want to see? - Either a better host client, better overall performance, and upgrade, or removal of some items like egg props, the Jeep, and molotovs to fix the server lag.

Why should we add it? - It's legitimately impossible to actually do anything when we reach peaks, the server dies on us. We need to fix these issues in order to be able to do more stuff with higher players.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less lag, more appealing server and overall quality increases.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - N/A

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

8 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

when we reach peaks, the server dies on us

makes me laugh when they say "Let's see if we cant hit 128 players"

+Support

most of the lag comes from G mod being old as hell

Although there are things we can do to reduce caused by number of players on the server like making the meeting a team speak only thing and discouraged players getting on just for them

Removing props for Offices in easy, as well in CI old command base

Edited by Rabbit

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

Wow. Thanks. Helpful suggestion 👍
Keegan Michael Key Stop GIF by Playing With Fire

It's literally always being worked on, it is always something that is a top priority. All suggestions have value, but this kind of suggestion to "Fix Server Lag" are probably one of the worst ones someone can make. Especially when most of the time people have no clue about half of the things that go on for server optimization.

• Gaminglight Love 1

big cat running GIF

2 minutes ago, Igneous said:

Wow. Thanks. Helpful suggestion 👍
Keegan Michael Key Stop GIF by Playing With Fire

It's literally always being worked on, it is always something that is a top priority. All suggestions have value, but this kind of suggestion to "Fix Server Lag" are probably one of the worst ones someone can make. Especially when most of the time people have no clue about half of the things that go on for server optimization.

Lmao, Igneous most of us are not SMT and do not see it the way of which you do, all we can see is the lag. 

• Thanks 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer