Drug Incorporated

Noah REmiX

Drug Inc. was a small family many didn't know about. We became a family when True North was founded. We long ago got rid of the family. On January 23, 2020 Noah REmiX Reestablished the family.

Both, the application and the Report Forum were updated on February 8, 2020

Drug Incorporated Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPyMWtGW0i1_sJG_UpXElTn6lVmuOCX994jYA6Fxu_4gdN7Q/viewform?usp=pp_url 

Drug Incorporated Report Forum: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvE5ow_oAWCI38Ld40zLKDk_ZjRsBIukSX0tmYmATRUjDbNg/viewform?usp=pp_url

The information about our family is right below the title of the application.

Founder: Noah REmiX

Co Founder: Sour Patch Kid

Co Founder: Bank Man (He's no longer apart of the family due to inactivity)

High Command:

General: Noah REmiX

Lieutenant General: Sour Patch Kid

Colonel: TBD

Lieutenant Colonel: TBD

Major: TBD

Once you get accepted into the family you'll get some more information.

If you have any questions make a comment on this post because I am not going to give you my discord I don't want 20 pings.

Sincerely, Drug Incorporated General Noah REmiX 

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

8 minutes ago, Masterson said:

Isn't this like AAD?

Yes but WAY better and no minges

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

8 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

I really can't believe that but goodluck

Facts

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

7 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

Thats what they all say... *Two Months later* 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

10 hours ago, Burboon boi said:

Gamer

Gaymer also

8 hours ago, K1LLER said:

Thats what they all say... *Two Months later* 

True true true. But I believe I can manage this family to where there isn’t any minges and if there is... they will be striked and then next time they Minge they will be removed

32 minutes ago, cammy1706 said:

oh god 

welp Dont let cammy in hes a minge... i also cant understand him. Love you cammy 🙂

• Laughing 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 1/25/2020 at 5:40 PM, Noah REmiX said:

Speaking from experience, it's next to impossible to maintain a criminal family in this server without having any minges...

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

I just had one thing to say

BE WARNED! #UMC

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

Speaking from experience, it's next to impossible to maintain a criminal family in this server without having any minges...

True but I believe I can handle the minges and get rid of um before they ruin the family

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

I just had one thing to say

BE WARNED! #UMC

Ummmmm I know hopefully you don’t go straight and anoy us we have done nothing bad to you so far and we plan on not unless you attack our family

Alright I have added a new Drug Incorporated Report Forum!

If you would like to make a report on one of my members make sure to use this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvE5ow_oAWCI38Ld40zLKDk_ZjRsBIukSX0tmYmATRUjDbNg/viewform?usp=pp_url

I also just updated the Drug Incorporated Application!

Make sure to apply if you're interested using this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPyMWtGW0i1_sJG_UpXElTn6lVmuOCX994jYA6Fxu_4gdN7Q/viewform?usp=pp_url

Thanks for reading this.

Sincerely, Drug Incorporated's General, Noah REmiX.

Edited by Noah REmiX