AustralianHacker's Ban Appeal- Denied

AustralianHacker

1. Steam Name: AustralianHacker

2. Ingame Name: SX Forest Cobra OzzyHacker

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50097998

4. Ban Length: 20 years

5. Admin that Banned you: SRT PFC Felix 1R07

6. Reason for Ban: Extreme Staff diss|Player diss|server diss|NITRP|

7. Dispute: It's been around 2 years since the ban on PoliceRp and I'll admit my wrongdoings because I did very well deserve this but it was a slight bit unjust, anyway I've matured a lot since the last time I've played and I would love the chance to come back to this server and contribute to the PoliceRp community again. Not only was it a slight bit unjust but  I felt that the admin was slightly biased towards not only me but to the group I was in (SX Forest Cobra). Anyway, it would be a dream come true to look back on the memories I made on this server and to make new memories with my friends. Thank you for your time! -AustralianHacker 🙂 Also to add on and give a little more detail I did appeal within 1 year and I was not accepted or denied and an admin from our gang specifically said that Felix personally discarded it. Many aswell can agree that a 20-year ban is absurd for what I did and it was clearly him abusing his powers. Now, why does this ban appeal come so late? It comes too late from reasons I cannot control like no pc, being overloaded on homework, and forgetting my steam info. Not only that though but technically speaking I'm not sure if this would count but it's not been a year since my first appeal. So please take all this into account and imagine you were in my shoes how would you feel about this situation. Feel free to contact me further regarding names in this situation like the admin from our gang and I'd be glad to discuss this in discord with anyone. 🙂 

Edited by AustralianHacker

Sadly for this matter felix  isnt on the server anymore and we dont know any actual details  on what happen on his side of things also why didnt you think about appealing this eariler 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah King said:

Sadly for this matter felix  isnt on the server anymore and we dont know any actual details  on what happen on his side of things also why didnt you think about appealing this eariler 

Well, you see I've been really busy with school and I haven't had time to game now I do so I'm coming back to it again and I remembered this server from an old buddy of mine so I decided to come back only to see I was banned. 😞 But any light you can shed on this case would be much-appriciated thanks!

Edited by AustralianHacker

46 minutes ago, Masterson said:

Sorry, you seem like you have matured, but bans from over 1 year ago are not appealable. 

-Support

Materson I'm gonna ask you to please try to get the owner or someone with the power to see this because there has to be a way to fix this since the admin that first did my case was biased towards me and abused his powers behind his badge but never received a punishment. Now that he's gone i can get him punished but It's unfair for someone to suffer the consequences of something they can't control. It especially sucks after you spend 50$ on the game to get banned for 20 years on that same day just because of abuse of power. At this point in the case if you know anyone that can help me please get them to contact me on this forum thanks! 

In order for this to be complete, and or accepted / denied. SMT (Higher up) has to accept or deny it. I just was leaving my comment. I wasn't there, and just from what you said, bans over 1 year aren't appeable. But because of the circumstance of the Admin abuse and biased. I'm not sure how it would turn out. 

Signature.png

-Support

I have never seen this dude nor do I even play on PoliceRP and he advertised his appeal to me.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

40 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

he advertised his appeal to me.

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

Sorry, you seem like you have matured, but bans from over 1 year ago are not appealable. 

-Support

Masterson is correct on this, not only that but advertising your appeal isn't helping anything either

-Support

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Jayden said:

Masterson is correct on this, not only that but advertising your appeal isn't helping anything either

-Support

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

I have never seen this dude nor do I even play on PoliceRP and he advertised his appeal to me.

Yeah sorry for advertising my appeal but I'm just trying to do something about it because my original appeal which was less than a year ago was discarded by Felix the guy that abused and all that so would that qualify since i technically did appeal before 1 year?

When was Felix manager I have never seen him before don’t know if he even was manager must be an OG but I’ve seen he’s retired staff so I would believe that he had a valid reason to ban you. However

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Also I’m very confused you shouldn't be getting banned for 20 years for something like that. I’m not sure who you are so I honestly can’t say anything other than

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

😕

😕
3 minutes ago, Noah REmiX said:

When was Felix manager I have never seen him before don’t know if he even was manager must be an OG but I’ve seen he’s retired staff so I would believe that he had a valid reason to ban you. However

Also I’m very confused you shouldn't be getting banned for 20 years for something like that. I’m not sure who you are so I honestly can’t say anything other than

Hey, thanks for the input and Felix was the manager? News to me, anyway yeah I did deserve to be banned at the time but  I agree I think 20 years is an abuse of power in my opinion. Also, the reason you may not know him is this took place almost 2 years ago so depending on when you started playing. I also think that I should be allowed to appeal after 1 year since my original appeal was discarded by Felix.

✌

✌

35 minutes ago, th3 said:

Felix was a Super Admin.

-Support

You had plenty of time to appeal within 1 year. After 1 year passed you can no longer appeal bans.

I have been going through times and I had school work and no computer  and stated many times it was appealed but to no avail ad it was discarded by the person abusing his power.

11 minutes ago, AustralianHacker said:

I have been going through times and I had school work and no computer  and stated many times it was appealed but to no avail ad it was discarded by the person abusing his power.

It was not discarded. More than likely it was denied by an SMT member at the time. Also this policy is in place because after a year people who were in staff positions at the time would most likely not be there anymore and there would be no response to appeals like these when the staff member left the community.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

53 minutes ago, th3 said:

Felix was a Super Admin.

-Support

You had plenty of time to appeal within 1 year. After 1 year passed you can no longer appeal bans.

Yeah I don’t know who tf Felix is

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin
On 1/25/2020 at 2:19 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

On 1/25/2020 at 6:36 PM, Hoovy said:

-Support

Forklift_Signature.png

19 hours ago, AustralianHacker said:

Yah but there were circumstances that I could not control.

Sorry to hear that but sadly the current facts are

• Bans that are over 1 year old cant be apealed, sadly yours is 2 years.
  • The staff member that banned you (Felix) resigned a while ago

Sorry to hear you went through a tough time and other stuff but sadly we cant ready do anything about it at this point

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟