Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

Have you donated to the server?:

Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No.

How much time do you have on the server?:

Unsure of the exact time, but I have been on the server every single day since I joined and I am currently on my 40th streak, So I would say just over a month.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

In my opinion, I think I know the lore to a good extent in the Imperial Era (19 BBY - 5 ABY)

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I would like to become a gamemaster because honestly, I want to make peoples experience on the server a bit more fun whenever possible to do so, For example if there are no gamemasters available then I will always go out of my way to create an event for them to enjoy, passive or not.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I believe I should be trusted with being a Game Master because I am trustworthy, meaning I do not minge I don't abuse power, I help people whenever I can as I believe the players experience is very important and also because of the fact that I am already a moderator I find myself to be trusted by alot of people already.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes, I am familiar with ULX, for example: Modelling, Hp Setting, Coloring, Spawning things in, etc. I have not used some of these commands in a while but I have experience of using them in the past.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I have not been a GM before, but I have read the guidelines and understood it and I also have experience being in events as an actor and watching GM's make them. Although I believe I will need some teaching on the LFS AI system if I ever use that and also possibly some flight training, I can fly small ships like fighters fairly well but not bigger ships. I understand that GM's get ticks depending on how well they do with events/helping out in general.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship: A Trader has come aboard the ship with goods to sell from their travels, Although in one of the boxes hides a rebel stoaway wanting to assisnate [HighestPersonOn] for killing one of their family members, This Rebel would fight and eventually either die or get held captive in the Brig, along with the Trader for questioning. After questioning the trader he would be released unless he gives signs of hatred/disrespect/suspicious activity, if he does them things then he could be executed, the trader isnt important. Now for the off-ship part, If this event would only be an on-ship event then the Rebel would be executed for having no information to share but if it would be leading to an off-ship event then the Rebel prisoner would give information on maybe a Rebel-Base of such while being interrogated(Im going to go with the actual hoth map, not the on-map one) Then the troopers would board transports and leave to go to Hoth to eliminate the Rebel base forces. Once on map the Naval would get everyone to line up like always and then eventually whoever is put in charge of the mission would tell the troopers to start moving forward towards the Base, all around the front of the base rebel forces would greet them with firepower and would give the troopers a fight, once all spawners have been shut off by the troopers they would hack into the console on the outside of the base and try to hack open the door, They will succeed and once the door is opened they will continue to eliminate Reble forces within the base and collect any information from them, wether that be of an actual rebel actor or a computer AI. Once all parts of the base on the map have been searched the troopers would go back to the starting point and regroup with eachover and then get in transports and leave to go back to the ISD, After the person in charge of the mission will lead the debrief explaining what they did in the mission and leave them to do their own stuff with promotions and such.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes I do. For example: !give ^ stunstick or !give [playername] stunstick

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes I do. For example: !model ^ models/tfa/comm/gg/npc_reb_magna_guard_trainer.mdl or !model [playername] models/tfa/comm/gg/npc_reb_magna_guard_trainer.mdl

^ Although I would have to spawn the model in first and make sure its alright to use and test it on myself before anyone else to make sure it works properly and dosen't T-Pose

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes, I have and I understand them.

• Scoot locked this topic