• Yes?
    • No?

In-game name:DT 2LT Finnley SO0

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:132467704

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:mod

Have you donated to the server?:yes apprentice and royle guard 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:no

How much time do you have on the server?:i dont know the the proper time but is deffrent more then a week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:i dont know anything about imperial lore 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:as i think i can make a lot of good events and i can help way more people 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: well im a serois RP pleayer and i think i can be a great GM

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:yes and no i under stand there function but im have not been a GM 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on ship: an ISB Officer come on the ship to give info to the high ranking naval but then suddly and rable fleet comes out of hypersapce then the rable fleet commander and a sqard of Troopers and try to kill the ISB then after thay get troopers get killed the rebal commander get taking prisinor and excuted. Off ship: theres a distres call from a Impieral Light Cruser the ISD went to help the Light Cruser then thay got trappt by a tracter beam then the ISD was disstroyd makeing the troopers crash land on a planit close by were thay had to set up base to contact the empier for a rescue 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):yes !give {weapon/SWEP} name

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes !model name {model}

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

• Scoot locked this topic