Sega's Senior Gamemaster Application

Segaman456

In-game name: MC Senior Commander Sega

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210742562

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Medical Senior Commander

How long have you been Gamemaster: 3 months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): not that i am aware of.

How much time do you have on the server?: at least 3 months

How well do you know the LORE? quite well, as a game master Ive decided to look more in depth into the lore and Ive taken a look at newer star wars media to better sharpen my knowledge of the lore of the series

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: Ive played on this server for so long and i want to do whatever i can to strengthen this community. being a senior game master will allow me to help my GM brethren and by extension the players, that being if the GMs have questions i could answer them or if they need something me or the other senior GMs are there to help!

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: ive been here for a good while and i haven't gotten a single strike in my entire GM career.

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes, during my time as GM Ive studied and mastered most ULX commands.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: yes Ive planned and done 2 successful mega events in my time.

Give an example of a mega event: 

Part 1:

the naval come across an unknown transmission... the transmission is coded but after deciphering it appears to be coordinates. after heading to that location they find a long abandoned rebel base... after careful inspection they find... Its not abandoned! an entire platoon of rebels jump out and ambush the troops but the troops push the rebels back to the entrance of the base where the troops find their ISD under heavy fire by a rebel fleet. the ship goes down and the troops decide that the best course of action is to escape as they find out the rebels are jamming their comms.

Part 2:

the troops make their way to the crash site of their ISD to link up with other troopers. however they are being hunted by rebels who are on their tail. the troops run into many ambushes but make it to a small encampment near the ISD with friendlies holding out against rebel forces after defeating the enemies the troops are tasked with trying to get comms back up. the troops set up spare AA guns to fight off enemy fighters and destroy some rebel cruisers. eventually the troops notice a special looking rebel ship... after they shoot it down the comms come back up! the troops call in for emergency evac and the nearest ISD fleet comes and decimates the rebel fleet. after a quick sweep of the area the ISD sends down transports to pick up the troops to get them to a new ISD to replace their old one.

How active can you be: almost every day.

Edited by Segaman456

spacer.png

1 hour ago, WHANOS said:

+Support

Great GM

Great Events

Active

Very Friendly

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, WHANOS said:

+Support

Great GM

Great Events

Active

Very Friendly

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Scoot locked this topic