sogi GM App

Sogieeeeeee

In-game name:Sogi

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:161239378

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Fifth Brother/SF AP Sogi

Have you donated to the server?: yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 8 from scprp 

How much time do you have on the server?:  A couple months on the sever                                                                                 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: well I know a lot of inq like where the ancient homeworld of the sith is its moraband

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a GM because I really want to do more on the server and help make awsome events and make it fun for everyone also I would make more people want to stay on the server if it's their first time and i would love to make some RP events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: i should be trusted because i will not minge i will abuse my powers.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  an on ship idea is the rebels send a spy and they get tons of info and than the rebels attack with a fleet of rebels the comms go down the rebels board and try to kill all the people on board but a single stardestoyer comes and gets destroyed but they called in for backup and they come and they take out the rebel ships.

for an off ship event idea is a rebel base with good protecten and there building a secret the imp attack and they shoot it and it fails the base explodes and everything in it and rebels dies.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):how to give weapon to self and to someone is putting it on the toolgun in the q menu and spawn it under yourself or under the person 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): so to model you you do !model models/player/hydro/swbf_deathtrooper/swbf_deathtrooper.mdl name but to model someone you do !model models/npc/swbf_deathtrooper/swbf_deathtrooper3_npc.mdl there name

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes

• Scoot locked this topic