Jimmy's 48 Hour notice

Jimmy James

Hey all it saddens me to do this but I just can't fulfill my duties as a command member on SRT with my other responsibilities at the time. It's been a wild ride with the multiple commanders we have gone through and SRT is going in a great direction and Blitzton and Mikey are the two best leaders anyone could ask for. I will hop on when I can and help you guys out as my reserves position so I won't be far if you need a hand.

Blitzton - for giving me this opportunity to be a command member and watch SRT grow and succeed you are doing great things and I can't wait to see what you do with SRT in the future.

Mikey- You're a gaymer and the day Blitzton steps down you will be more than capable of running SRT. Thank you for always making me feel like an idiot with the new climb sweps and doing our stupid little tricks to get around the map.

Stackable- You're going places kid one day I expect you to move up the ladder of SRT

I even authorized this last night but I was so tired I couldn't feel grief then, but I sure as hell do now. All I can say is, well I'm glad that you're going to be able to stay within the community, cause I'd hate to miss talking to you Jimmy. You will remain within SRT for 48 hours, after which your rank will be removed, and you'll be placed under as SRT's reserves. You name will be, "SRT Res Jimmy 1Q##." Good luck with FBI man, see you around.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

• 3 weeks later...