Should Towelie be Staff!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff again

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?:Towelie

2. What is your steam name?:TowelieTheTowel

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:212609203

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes! I have great amount of experience staffing on Gaminglight and other servers, I’m very well trained with ULX and know how to Staff correctly.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

May/ Same as forums account

6. What date did you make your forums account?

May of 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+and also Supporter

8. How many warns do you have on the server?

ZERO https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1978304148

9.Have you donated?

Yes I have Donated over the length of my time on GamingLight .

10. What rank are you applying for?

Trail-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

Yes I have and I know it very well i have studied it very well and read everything about it

12. Timezone:

East standard

13. Permission (Admin+ need this)

N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I’m very well known , i have been with this community since 2016 and I’m very respected so I think, I would like to say I know what I’m doing people know me as a Cool calm and collective kind of guy. I was apart of this amazing community for a very long time although I had to step away due to family and IRL reasons and my grandmas passing. Although all that is now over and I would love to return and help and work for this server and this community cause I miss playing with so many players, I’ve made a lot of good friends here and I would like to make more, and also become staff again and help make this server a whole lot better i fill that i can do my job as staff and make sure that the players and i and having a great time on the server, and i have been staff for a long time also on this server but im back and also i am willing to be super active again.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would ask them to please gather him/her self and explain what happened and what got them to the point of them committing the act they they are now being called on. I'll give him/her a Verbal warning for the staff diss and hope that he/she will have calm themselves so I can get to the issue at hand. Then I would punish him/her with a Warning for the RDM if they are convicted and there is proof of them doing it.and if they have proof or i look at plogs i would get a SMT to band them.

Edited by Towelie

Just now, lildrummerdude said:

+support

• Mature
  • Kind
  • Former staff, left on his own terms
  • Longtime member of community
  • Respected
  • Active

-Smith

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Very active member of Gaminglight, watching him roleplay I know he has a good knowledge of the MOTD. This application is pretty decent with good answers. I would say he deserves a chance of becoming staff.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

8 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Very active member of Gaminglight, watching him roleplay I know he has a good knowledge of the MOTD. This application is pretty decent with good answers. I would say he deserves a chance of becoming staff.

Couldn’t agree more with Calamity. Good Luck!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/24/2020 at 11:57 PM, Willy said:

+ Support

He is firefighter

fail soviet GIF

On 1/25/2020 at 8:34 AM, Calamity said:

+Support

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Head Admin
On 1/25/2020 at 9:34 AM, Calamity said:

+Support

^^^^

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

+Support

- Active

- Former staff member

- Well written application

- Long time Community member

My reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

I hope to see you soon as a Trial Moderator.

Good luck!

spacer.png

On 1/25/2020 at 8:34 AM, Calamity said:

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |