Medkits in Armory - Denied

[GL] Inaccurate

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  Medkits removed from Armory

Why should we add it? - It just defeats the purpose of medical. "Why waste 5 minutes when you can buy a medkit". It would actually make people go to medbay more often than just healing themselves.

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP for medical

Who is it mainly for? - Medical

Links to any content - 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support
We have armory guidelines to stop everyone from having this.
And going to medbay just to get a little bit of Hp seems silly, especially when you're not in LCZ

This would also cause CI to have to hold the entirety of medbay hostage just to heal up

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

2 hours ago, Ritz said:

-Support
And going to medbay just to get a little bit of Hp seems silly, especially when you're not in LCZ

This would also cause CI to have to hold the entirety of medbay hostage just to heal up

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

What?

No offense but huge -support

What if no medics are on.

Would devastate CI and MTF

This seriously just helps foundation medical

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

13 hours ago, Ritz said:

-Support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

14 hours ago, Ritz said:

-Support

You guys have Sawbones and a lot of CCs with medkits

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+ Support  

As medical command I must admit this response is slightly influenced by my rank but I see a lot of people with med kits heling themselves instead of going to dblock and normally if there's nobody on medical I can accept it but a lot of the time there are medics and the people with med kits shouldn't even have them due to guidelines. You can have you higher ranked jobs spawn with them so you can remove it from the armoury, If there aren't medics on you don't need to buy them anyway because 999 exists, Even if this gets denied at the very least could you put more restrictions on who can have them because I see a lot of people just buying them no matter what rank. Also with the "going to med bay for a little bit of health would be silly" Where's the cut off for that little bit of healt? It may start as 5 but them people will go to 10 then 20 then 30 and so on till they just don't come at all because its not worth it for them.

Edited by R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄

Rock.

+support

My decision might be a small bit biased because im a field medic but it is very annoying when im in D block and i see an OFC or lower rank Gensec Healing everyone rather than coming to me when im right there and im also normally on every day but not always on medical

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:08 PM, Ritz said:

-Support