Dylan's Senior Moderator Application

dylanj2002

What is your in-game name?: 501st ARCL COL Dylan 5559

What is your steam name?: 4th Hokage

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:104365221

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a Senior Moderator on Clone Wars RP here on Gaming Light and would like to become, once again, a Senior Moderator.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late September-Early October of 2018

What date did you make your forums account? December 8, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 for FailRP warned myself 

Have you donated? No, Negative

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

You will be tested on it:

Timezone: PST, Pacific Standard Time

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve this rank because I have plenty of past experience working with other staff and working out situations on GL's CWRP, that experience has given me an opportunity to do even more than before now. I would like to serve a purpose of keeping the minges away and keeping order on this Imperial RP server here on Gaming Light, while maintaining a great increase of the player count as it has risen to the point to where it's been maxed out. I would also like to help new players come and have fun with no minges so they could get an amazing first impression of what the server is like. There will also be ups and downs upon the community, especially while i'm staffing, but I would like to try and make it even more positive than before(even though we're always great.)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring the player into a sit, then try to calm said player down by saying "Sir, could you please remain calm while I address to you why you have been brought into this sit, if you have any questions please wait until the end" If this players continues to curse and scream at me then I would result in muting him/her and tell them they have been pulled into a sit for Mass RDM. If the player says "I didn't do it" then I would then bring up the logs and take screenshots for evidence of the Mass RDM, I would then warn with other warnings, Mass RDM | FailRP |  NITRP | Appeal at Gaminglight.com/forums. I would then also minge them for 10,000 seconds as it claims in the Staff Handbook "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge." I would then end the sit by saying "Have a great rest of your day and try to re frame from doing such actions again or it will result in a ban.

Edited by dylanj2002

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

You can't have public polls to my knowledge. 

"You are to make a private poll on the post with the options “Yes” or “No”.

Do NOT make the options say anything else you will be instantly Denied!"

Unless someone says otherwise, - Support. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Activity needs work, we dont have minge so you cant minge someone, and the poll is public

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 1/25/2020 at 2:22 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Activity needs work, we dont have minge so you cant minge someone, and the poll is public

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH