The Resignation of the Oldest Commander, Tick.

Kratos™

Good Morning, Good afternoom and Good evening.

I believe it is my time to step down from my Commanding Position. It has been a long ride and I enjoyed every moment of it. I would like to state that anything posted in this thread, is made out of respect and in no way is it an attack on character or the individual person that it may/may not be refrencing.

I'd also like to state in it's own section, I will transfer all ownerships to all the files pertaining to Death Trooper, so please don't treat me like I'm going to just nuke all the forms.

Moving on, I have always said that I would stop being Commander when it stopped being fun and the Death Troopers were fully fixed with the recent update. Thank you for that Hotshot. I have literally create this Battalion from the ground up,  spending countless time behind the screen working on documents, making sure that I could provode GL with the best Death Trooper Battalion it's ever jad, while trying to be a Role Model to any and all players.

Ripples began to form within me when I was constantly approached about my activity, even after explaining myself constantly, this isn't the case now but still a point to explain. I'm 24 years old, a Manager in Customer Service with ~an hour between commutes. I am in a Happy Relationship with my Girlfriend, who likes to spend time with me and I with her. So in reality, altho I am very active on Discord and somewhat on the forums, I couldn't realistically put in sufficient time.

For a while, everything was fine, recruitment was slow but I stand by my Troopers amd say they were the best on the server, if they weren't, they washed out. Then the ripples began to form again as High Command began shifting and newer HCs began being added shifted around. After a while it felt like a political struggle and eventually the rules started to trickle in, some of them making sense, others not so much. There was also a no BS policy that was underlined that made Commanders having to tiptoe at the best of times. Thankfully I was never in that position. Because I tend to figure things out my own way. As time went on, stress continued to mount and it felt like Commanders, the head of whatever battalion, were given less and less power. Some of the power taken away were some that allowed Commanders to mold their branch, but now becomes a bureaucratic system that was confusing.

Death Troopers have been trained so well, that we began to be noticed intently by most of the Server and HC, which sounds good, and it was. We were highly respected. But I felt like trust issues began to arise in our own abilities. Ie. In the form of "Spontaneous Trainings", which would entitle the Moff sprinting into the dark and DT would have to chase them down,  HC shooting at one another and testing DT response, either response being the wrong choice. And slowly but surely, it's been annoying me, because I stand by my Troopers and feel like they don't need to be constantly drilled in their duties, but since it was HC, there wasn't much you can do.

Moving on, and entering the closing statement. I am grateful for Hotshot for his work on the Server, keep it up. To Beckett for his contributions in the Event Team. To the IQ for being cool people even when we'd butt heads in a friendly matter.

I'd like to thank my Command Team, without any of you, I wouldn't have made it this far. Really, thank you. I'd also like to thank all Deathtroopers, past and present, your time and dedication was noted, and I'm grateful for having your attention, I just hope I was the best CO that I could be.

Thank you everyone and anyone who read this. I'll see you guys around, Death Trooper Commander Tick OM6, signing off.

Yes, I'll be on my 48 hour, I'm not just disappearing.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

Fuck, Nooooooo, Tick, You are the best commander I could of asked for, I'm glad I didn't get stuck with a terrible commander,  I'm glad you were there for me and everyone else, I will do my best to keep Death Troopers running for as long as possbile.

PS - The Drills are hella annoying,.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Bor said:

Fuck, Nooooooo, Tick, You were the best commander I could of asked for, I'm glad I didn't get stuck with a terrible commander,  I'm glad you were there for me and everyone else, I will do my best to keep Death Troopers running for as long as possbile.

PS - The Drills are hella annoying,.

WERE?!?!?!??! ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• 3 weeks later...
  • BadAim locked this topic