Chombos Support Team Application

Chombos

In-Game Name: Chombos

Steam Name: [GL] Chombos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? yes, I am a GM Senior MOD for Imperial RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? All the time

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the Support team because I want to be able to help with problems that our members of the server have. I believe I will be a perfect candidate because I am active on the TS, Always on, and a kind person. I have always been able to help people on imperial but its not enough, I wan't to help people outside imperial rp and make sure they get what they need, ex. TS tag or just general support. I wish to be able to help people as long as I can and really want to join the support team. I have wanted to join it for such a long time but I was waiting for the right time to apply.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could affect support staff in a positive way by being friendly, kind, and showing a good attitude, I want to be able to make people feel comfortable around me and show them I can support our members/staff on Gaming light.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet them by saying, "Hello! I am Chombos and I will be assisting you today, how may I help you?" Then I would do my best to answer he/she or it's problem.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have. And I promise.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Waiting for community input!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted!

After intense review your application has been accepted!

Please contact me in Teamspeak within the next seven days to get trained!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Max locked this topic