Inactive

Your In-game: Ryan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177289514

The admin's name in-game: Pooders

The admin's steam name (If you know it): n/a

What warning did you receive: Player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.png.7c009543b405e3601cb7adcf4352d473.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Ender and i were talking in the ems bay when he pulls a gun, which i hit my panic for. he quickly put it away and said it was a misclick, so i called over radio that it was code for and said in a joking tone, "why-ya gotta be an asshole and make me hit my panic bro" During a sit shortly later about him thinking me ticketing his car for $500 because he parked in the ambulance bay was false, which I had won, he suddenly brought this quote up, claiming that i called him an asshole in an  offensive manner, which it clearly was not intended in a serious way. Player diss is defined as "an insult or disparagement; criticism." The context proves it was not intended as an "insult" but instead as a clear joke. This warn to me seems to me like ender not being satisfied losing the original sit and attempting to find something something else so I get warned for something. This wouldn't surprise me as he has shown bias against me in previous actions (i will edit in some of these if requested).

Any extra information:

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

From what I heard you said "You made my press my panic you asshole" but I may be wrong. 

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Okay so my side is 1 ryan you told me it was in rp and it was not in ooc but what you stated here is it was in occ from my eyes i aswell just got on and ender shows me a video of him saying it so really you shouldn't call someone an ass hole its simple in rp or ooc but aswell what cop calls someone an a hole in irl likkee cmon man you also said if it was in ooc it would be player diss which in this case it was because if he mentioned he ''misc clicked" thats a ooc situation then you calling him an ass hole your still in ooc so over all -Support

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

32 minutes ago, Pooders said:

Okay so my side is 1 ryan you told me it was in rp and it was not in ooc but what you stated here is it was in occ from my eyes i aswell just got on and ender shows me a video of him saying it so really you shouldn't call someone an ass hole its simple in rp or ooc but aswell what cop calls someone an a hole in irl likkee cmon man you also said if it was in ooc it would be player diss which in this case it was because if he mentioned he ''misc clicked" thats a ooc situation then you calling him an ass hole your still in ooc so over all -Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

From what I heard you said "You made my press my panic you asshole" but I may be wrong. 

From being right there where this happened ender and ryan started to argue with each other over EMS not having a sign or something like that but then ryan startes to ticket ender and elapins car and then ender calls ryan out on that and then ryan called ender a asshole..

I know witnesses don’t count but there was proof that it was not in rp.. 

but Its pooders discretion of he wants to warn you or not and he watched a video of you “player dissing”and clearly what pooders saw was player diss so he probably checked your warns and he saw that you have a few warnings for player dissing  in the past so thats why you probably received a warn 

So in all im going to say it’s going to be a -Support form me 

Edited by Jay KAPP

3 hours ago, Jay KAPP said:

5 hours ago, TheJayden said:

From being right there where this happened ender and ryan started to argue with each other over EMS not having a sign or something like that but then ryan startes to ticket ender and elapins car and then ender calls ryan out on that and then ryan called ender a asshole..

I know witnesses don’t count but there was proof that it was not in rp.. 

but Its pooders discretion of he wants to warn you or not and he watched a video of you “player dissing”and clearly what pooders saw was player diss so he probably checked your warns and he saw that you have a few warnings for player dissing  in the past so thats why you probably received a warn 

So in all im going to say it’s going to be a -Support form me

To add onto that, it was clear that you were player dissing and wanted to keep arguing with staff and myself that you weren’t. You kept interrupting and that was a bit rude. I can put the video when I am on my computer later today. For you to say it was a clear joke, is a lie, you said it in a critiquing and derogatory manner towards me. You also ticketing me and Epi for $750 ($500) for Obstructing an Ambulance bay and EMS, when they were able to get through just fine and continue doing their duties. Also, just stop lying you said something along the lines of, “You made me hit my panic,... you asshole”. Also, if your gonna mention bias, not surprised you are, then get some evidence and trying making a staff report. I also called the staff sit on you both the ticket and the player diss, that is my side for now. Instead of breaking rules, learn how to follow them and be less mingy.

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin

-Support

- No Steam ID
- Lack of evidence

For the time being, I am going to -Support this based off of what others have said. If someone has video of what happened before or during the sit, I would love to review it.

Forklift_Signature.png

33 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

- No Steam ID
- Lack of evidence

For the time being, I am going to -Support this based off of what others have said. If someone has video of what happened before or during the sit, I would love to review it.

Also player diss or not, if you think something is intended as a joke for others it doesnt come across as a joke.

Tip : Joke like this with people you know who can take it.

Make sure it comes across as a joke.

Or just dont do it at all

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• Head Admin
58 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

- No Steam ID
- Lack of evidence

8 minutes ago, Freeze said:

Also player diss or not, if you think something is intended as a joke for others it doesnt come across as a joke.

^^^^^^^^

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

2 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

- No Steam ID
- Lack of evidence

Jeez  y'all going soft this is a lame ass diss +support  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I’ll post video once I get home, @Hannah King it is still disrespectful no matter. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

55 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

I’ll post video once I get home, @Hannah King it is still disrespectful no matter. 

Alright my last question before I change my mind  did you actually feel offended  or you just wanted him warn because y'all have beef 

51 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

Alright my last question before I change my mind  did you actually feel offended  or you just wanted him warn because y'all have beef 

I don’t have beef with anyone, I felt insulted. I don’t have any reasons to have beef because then i would be corrupt or bias, which I am not. 

16 hours ago, K1LLER said:

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

18 hours ago, Pooders said:

You will be shocked actually   alot of cops call people assholes irl      I have witness it my self and I live in canada just think how bad the us ones are 

12 hours ago, Freeze said:

i thought that ender could take a joke. In fact, he was initially able to take the joke. It wasn't until he lost the original sit that he pursued a warn for it

16 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

To add onto that, it was clear that you were player dissing and wanted to keep arguing with staff and myself that you weren’t. You kept interrupting and that was a bit rude. I can put the video when I am on my computer later today. For you to say it was a clear joke, is a lie, you said it in a critiquing and derogatory manner towards me. You also ticketing me and Epi for $750 ($500) for Obstructing an Ambulance bay and EMS, when they were able to get through just fine and continue doing their duties. Also, just stop lying you said something along the lines of, “You made me hit my panic,... you asshole”. Also, if your gonna mention bias, not surprised you are, then get some evidence and trying making a staff report. I also called the staff sit on you both the ticket and the player diss, that is my side for now. Instead of breaking rules, learn how to follow them and be less mingy.

I will not go into too many details due to it being a private matter, but there is a genuine reason for why i interupt so much all the time (not just in this sit). It was not intended as playerdiss, as I definitely did not say it in a serious tone. You only took serious offense the moment you lost the original sit for the "false ticket," which seems to me like you were just trying to change the subject to something else for a second attempt to get me warned. As determined in the sit, those tickets were not only justified, but cheaper than what they actually should have been. I am not lying about the quote. It was either what i said above or "Whydya gotta go and make me hit my hit my panic asshole?" (its one of the two i can't exactly remember). Either way it was in a joking tone and not intended to be offensive. You literally only made it become offensive so you could get make a recovery to the sit you were losing. I am not making a report about bias because i am not out to get everyone that does me wrong. As long as you  aren't causing major issues with me I don't see the need to cause major issues with you. As you may have noticed, this report isn't even against you.

22 hours ago, Pooders said:

Initially this was meant to be in rp, however you forced me to not have the  option to keep it in rp. I said it was ooc in the report because of this.

Please provide a steamID, when making any post that requires a steamID please provide it up front so SMT to take care of the issue! Thank you

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

6 hours ago, Calamity said:

Please provide a steamID, when making any post that requires a steamID please provide it up front so SMT to take care of the issue! Thank you

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

13 hours ago, th3 said:

When you get offended over someone calling you an asshole online 😮

This, is why I love you, th3. Made my day 😂