SM Rich 1A29's LT application

richp90xxx

Shoud I be promoted to a Lieutenant?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Shoud I be promoted to a Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Rich 1A29

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177363537

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: 2 (One was when someone used my name to troll and admin warned me instead, but I was new and didnt dispute it) 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

Iv been with this department for quite some time now. Iv been through quite a few generations of players and rose up through the ranks in PD up to SM. Iv dedicated all of my game time, besides a few hours here and there, to strictly playing as PD. Since I don’t associate with any other department at this time, it gives me the ability to put all my effort and game time into PD. I have found a great interest in learning all the rules of PD by always rereading the guidelines, staying up to date on forums and discord and learning the style of how PD should be played. I believe I am ready to take the next step in my PD journey and become an LT. I personally see myself as professional and knowledgeable about the rules of the server. I am respectful to all citizens, fellow government, command and so on. I believe that I am on good term with all command in PD, since I never had a situation where I had to be disciplined in PD nor did I ever violate a policy or be disrespectful. I know how to deal with any situation that comes to me in PD, I do my best to supervise lower ranks, and last but not least, I am dedicated to training cadets to the best of my knowledge. Like what is always said, we are the face of PD. Therefor, when it comes to training cadets that will respond to calls by our sides, I put my best knowledge and effort in training them to ensure that they are actually ready to be part of the department.  I believe I dedicate a great amount of time staying active on PD most days of the week. If some days of the week I am unable to be on, I try to make it up by staying even longer on other days. Not a single weekend went by where I was not active in PD. I attend almost every meeting and training that takes place to constantly stay up to date with issues that need attention and better myself as a member of PD in general. I believe that I am ready to take this responsibility of becoming a lieutenant.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

Edited by richp90xxx
Correction to only 2 warns

PD Major, EMS Captain

-support

Sorry rich your A great guy but you really need to wait longer as a SM before applying for command once you do get a couple of months please do apply again you could be a great commanding officer but need more time as a SM Good luck

-Springs 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+/- Support

+Trains Cadets

+Does a lot of ridealongs

+Great guy and leader

-Could have a little more time as a SM

-A little more active

Good Luck

-LT Tonto 1L78

Edited by Tonto

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

16 hours ago, springs.exe said:

-support

Sorry rich your A great guy but you really need to wait longer as a SM before applying for command once you do get a couple of months please do apply again you could be a great commanding officer but need more time as a SM Good luck

-Springs 

You can apply for Command after 2 weeks 

PoliceRP Manager

-support

Your an awesome dide rich but i almost never see you on and if your going to apply when being SM for 3 weeks, not being active in that time is the biggest problem I see. Other than that your set good app,you train people i just hope to see you on more often!

-SM Burboon 1B48

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI