M8VP's - Event Team Application

M8VP ツ

In-Game Name:  M8VP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102544814

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?:  E11 CPL

What is your timezone?:  Mountain Standard Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7.5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): None, this will be my first time applying to the event team.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe after many events I have been through on the server I am confident in my self to apply for Event-Team, It would be such an honor to help/host events with the event-team. I have an average amount of knowledge of the SCP-lore which is something most people have on the server but with the right ideas, I can do great events. I have great activity on the server which is what you need to be a great Event-team member, which means I'll be able to help with events or even host them! I've had also assisted in events which means I was a d-class helping an event team member so I have a little experience in assisting with Events but when I get the Event team I will learn to my fullest on how to lead events/assist events. I believe that getting Event Team will help me bond more with Event-Team members and the whole community, I want to be Event-Team because I want new players to have fun on this community and learn to bond with other people.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would try to do an SCP-1233 event it is a humanoid entity of unknown composition, which visually resembles an individual wearing a spacesuit, at first I would make the entity fall from the sky at insane speeds, making it almost like a "shooting star" I will then notify the facility about a "fallen star that fell in front of gate A" I would tell MTF to check it out.  Once he climbs out the crater he will flee to the town, MTF will be notified this entity is in Town. Once the MTF has found SCP-1233 it will start to act friendly but it will start to grow hostile by pulling out small arms weapons and explosives since his suit has these weapons added already, MTF would be able to somewhat defeat SCP-1233 by shooting it enough to make it flee the surface and go back into the earth's atmosphere. (I Would try to make as much lore as much as I can.)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: I like SCP-343 "God" he claims to be "the creator of the universe" and he gets a visit from foundation staff each day and apparently they feel "feeling generally happier after each visit." which I find very interesting how they feel happy after each visit. He also sounds like a pretty chill dude since he is "god".

Edited by m8vp53

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+Support, Same reasons that Jimmy listed.

• Thanks 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

17 hours ago, Jimmy Savile said:

+Support

-Decent app

-Very active

-Nice guy, haven’t had any issues with

Good luck M8VP!

• Thanks 1

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 1/23/2020 at 8:10 PM, Jimmy Savile said:

+Support

-Decent app

-Very active

-Nice guy, haven’t had any issues with

Good luck M8VP!

• Thanks 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted

After Careful Consideration, I have decided to accept you into the SCP:RP Event-Team. Congratulations, and I can not wait to restart this journey with you!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic