BlueToxic Ban appeal- Accepted

Dang

Steam Name:  BlueToxicTank

Ingame Name: BlueToxic I cant remember the full name I think that's it 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:168273471

Ban Length: permanent 

Admin that Banned you: ARU Commissioner Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: Perm/Blacklisted/RiskToCommunity/

Dispute: This ban was 4 years ago and at the time I got banned instantly and was not told the reason at the time and clearly from the ban it said I was a threat when I showed no threat at all to the server. Also because I was banned on police rp I have been playing the scp rp a lot and have no warns and that clearly shows I cause no threat. I feel I was wrongly banned for no reason. The reason I didn't appeal 4 years ago was because I didn't know you could appeal for perm bans until I was told today by a super admin on one of the gaming light servers. 

+ Support

I pop on PRP on occasion so I'm gonna throw my two cents in here. I've played with this guy a bit over the past week and he's a good guy. He's caused no trouble on SCP, and while he has a bit of history on PRP I don't see any specific reason for the perm ban being issued having heard his side unless there is specific evidence of something being done to warrant a perm ban.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

+Support

- Hasn't caused trouble on fellow servers

- After 4 years, he may deserve another chance.  

However, if he was blacklisted. Blacklists are NOT appealable so. 

Like Masterson said, there's nothing that can really be done if you're blacklisted. Blacklists are never thrown around and are given for good reason.

Besides that, +Support

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Jayden said:

Like Masterson said, there's nothing that can really be done if you're blacklisted. Blacklists are never thrown around and are given for good reason.

Besides that, +Support

Well, Valk did it. And from what I know he threw blacklists out like they were candy and it was Halloween.

Edited by Ronin
  • Laughing 1

21 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Well, Valk did it. And from what I know he threw blacklists out like they were candy and it was Halloween.

Well in that case with it being Valk, I would guess you’re right. He was a very very special exception when it comes to blacklists so I guess it’s just really sad and unlucky since they aren’t appealable ;(

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

51 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

Can’t appeal bans over a year old 

I understand if that is the case the problem I have as well is I got banned for no reason like I cant understand were this guy got threat to the community from, also I have seen people get banned for actually hacking on the server and they haven't been black list compared to me in which I did nothing wrong the admin had no evidence and I only had warnings no previous bans so yanno I felt even tho it was 4 years ago it is still something to appeal for especially when I play on the servers everyday and haven't had any warning.

15 hours ago, Jayden said:

Besides that, +Support

True. But this could've been apart of a first strike done by valk. Since he was apart of a different community he was deemed a risk.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

22 hours ago, Jayden said:

Besides that, +Support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-SUPPORT

Lied to staff, attempted to MassRDM? Your ban isnt even 3 years old yet you said 4 years ago? Idk. Valk had his moments, but I doubt he would randomly throw "Threat to the community" for jokes. Also you're blacklisted. Blacklists cannot be appealed. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

22 hours ago, Max Holland said:

Can’t appeal bans over a year old 

Zeeptin has clarified this recently, I feel like there is more to this ban.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support blacklists can not be appealed 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 1/25/2020 at 11:26 AM, [GL] Mikey said:

-support can't appeal bans over a year

On 1/25/2020 at 11:39 AM, Hannah King said:

On 1/25/2020 at 11:39 AM, Hannah King said:

Other than that Valk would abuse his power I was playing on this server before he got removed and he gave out perma blacklists for no reason It’s hard to decide valk was rarely not abusing his power this could be a true one or not I don’t know

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/23/2020 at 9:19 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Sorry but like we have all stated you cant be appealed. We do apologize but we cant lift this without lifting others.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin