Will my staff app be denied if I have a kinda high amount of warns???

Vampy

Sooo I am really loving this server!!! I have spent $80+ on it and sink about 3-4 hrs into it everyday. Unfortunately this was my first ever Gmod experience. Not only my first time on game but obviously my first server I have ever played on. And with that came some warns. I currently have 15 warns and a bit scared. I am still learning the rules everyday and have got maybe 1-2 recently. I would love to be staff on Gaminglight PoliceRP and is what I am striving for everyday when I hop on and spend and make money. Before I even make a staff aplication I am wondering if it is instantly gonna get shot down because of 15 warns or am I fine? 

TL;DR Will application get rejected due to 15 warns?

Thanks for reading and please respond! ❤️

53 minutes ago, springs.exe said:

No but should appel them 

Can't appeal old warns.. unless they are false.

=============================================

But anyway, there's a lot things that kind of play into it. I have seen people get accepted with 15 warns but, a lot depends on

- Have you fixed those mistakes

- How recent

- Have people seen improvement

Also if you put a long a good application and can prove that you deserve it and honestly just messed up. Then I'd say there's a chance. 

Signature.png

1 minute ago, Calamity said:

Smh

Smh

Smh

Didn't mean to triple quote

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

I'd recommend waiting a bit longer.

If you recently have been getting multiple warnings its better to wait until your not getting warned for a while.

So people have better impressions on you and that you know the rules.

Your able to make it in the staff team but not if they are to recent and you give other people a bad image if yourself.

Goodluck and hope to see you as staff in the future!

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 1/24/2020 at 1:05 PM, Calamity said:

Smh

Be respectful 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 1/24/2020 at 9:09 AM, Matthew said:

I will accept any that will be a good benefit to the staff team. However 15 is kinda high, I suggest, don't go past 15. 🙂

Wise words

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison