Slurmps T-Mod Application- Accepted

Slurmp

Should I be accepted into T-Mod  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Slurmp

2. What is your steam name?: Slurmp/hobofan6 (If you search for my steam with my steam id then it might show either i searched it and found
my old steam name but i'm not sure what it will show you)

3. What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:424166173 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: 

No, I don't

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 

I think it was sometime in September 2019 ( I think sometime from the 10th to the 20th)

6. What date did you make your forums account?: 

9/15/19

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Bronze (this was gifted to me)

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?:image.thumb.png.e629eefa92ed75b9b1407801b95761e6.png

9. Have you donated?: 

No, I have not

10. What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?:

No, I am not

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: yes

13.Timezone: EST

14.Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

I am very responsible and I listen to people when they are trying to explain something that happened to me. I try my best when
doing things as serious as staffing (not saying that I have been staff but when I have to deal with people when i'm command I am very serious
about it and if need be I give them the punishment I deem worthy of what they have done) and I like to be a good role model for people
and if I think they have the ability to change and im allowed to then I give them another chance and some people I have done that for are extremely good researchers and id like to
do the same for people as a staff member and help people change into really good server members if I can. I am a very reasonable person
and only punish people when needed and never let someone get away with something they should get in trouble with if i have the chance to
stop that from happening. I just like helping people on the server a lot and being staff would help me do that. I am also very active every
day except for tuesdays and thursdays because I have martial arts from 7pm-10pm EST and on tuesdays and thursdays I still am active from 
4pm-6:30pm pm EST and if it is not a tuesday or thursday I am active from 4pm-12pm or 10am-12pm EST. Sometimes I don't see staff on and 
I always wish that I was staff so I could help people when no other staff is on.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: 

I would check logs to see if they were MRDMing and if they were MRDMing then I would bring them into a place separated from everyone else
on the server and if they were to be cursing at me I would kindly ask him/her to stop and if they continue then I would ask a second time
and if they keep going then I would mute and gag them and give them a warn for MRDM and Staff dis and call someone who can jail them for the appropriate time since they MRDMed.

Edited by hobofan6

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

11 hours ago, Weiss said:

+Support
-Active
-Level headed/Exceptionally behaved

-Reliable, Well Articulated
-Quick to learn

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

22 hours ago, Weiss said:

+Support
-Active
-Level headed/Exceptionally behaved

-Reliable, Well Articulated
-Quick to learn

Adding on

+fun to be around

+kind person overall

+good app

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.