MTF E11 HCE MAJ Stuart S 747B - Spawning and throwing props as a d class

Questions

Your In-game: Cloaker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461863232

The admin's name in-game: MTF E11 HCE MAJ Stuart S 747B

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Spawning and throwing props as a d class

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

418003590_GarrysmodScreenshot2020_01.23-17_08_07.32(2)_LI.jpg.263df061d06a9b8891ad76336d9a6a35.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: So I was bored and had a migraine and I through 3 props at a tower because I was trying to make a prop land on it I was not throwing props at D-Class I can admit I spawned props that is on me but I believe if someone says that they won't do it again and is something small like this that they should be let go and if they do it again then warn them now that is a opinion and I believe the proper warn should be "Spawning props as D-Class" also I am sorry for what I did I said that in the video also from what I remember Moderators are not aloud to make there own sits.

Any extra information: 

Edited by TheCloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

21 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

You shouldn't be spawning props as D-Class what so ever. And you admitted to throwing the props. The target of your throw is immaterial.

- Support

While it should've been something like FailRP | Spawning Props as D-Class | Prop Minge, the warn is still valid. It's also staff's discretion if a warn is issued, if Stuart saw it fit, then it is.
-Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support, it is clearly stated in the MOTD that you are to not being spawning props as a Class D, especially not throwing them in d block. Also that wasn’t my own sit, I simply saw you breaking a server rule, and brought you to a sit.

Edited by Jimmy Savile

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

You shouldn't be spawning props as D-Class what so ever. And you admitted to throwing the props. The target of your throw is immaterial.

- Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

So.... all i see here is evidence that you deserve a warn?

-Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

16 hours ago, Jimmy Savile said:

Im not sure whether I can give a verdict. But it is clearly stated in the MOTD that you are to not being spawning props as a Class D, especially not throwing them in d block. Also that wasn’t my own sit, I simply saw you breaking a server rule, and brought you to a sit.

Jimmy. You can give a verdict. Also indeed, that wasn't talking your own sit. Taking your own sit is when you are directly involved. This excludes blatant rdm and such. But only admin+ can really do that since they are the only one who can warn of duty at least. But still recommend calling staff for a sit.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||