LuckyGoose - false warn report- Denied

Quangasaurusrex

Your In-game: Monkeybags

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:155903311

The admin's name in-game: LuckyGoose

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM | NCWS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.9cb20fb62777dd6741fdf2ed4212d5c2.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I pulled over a Lamborghini vehicle with an SX mark on it. I proceeded to do the usual traffic stop, when another vehicle begins to constantly ram me. I shoot the vehicle constantly ramming me and he drives away. He gets thrown out of the vehicle because the car explodes and he pulls a gun out. I kill him. This was not RDM because constant vehicle ramming is a threat to my life (even though cars do no damage). I asked a staff (but this was like months ago) and he said that it was a threat to your life and it is permitted to shoot the vehicle/person. 

Any extra information: the NCWS is absolutely false. During the sit I ran on the edge of the civilian spawn where the roof is and I got physgunned and frozen. I did not purposely jump off the building or anything, and I only sat on the ledge. The sit originally took place more than halfway where the ledge is, so I barely even moved that far.

11 hours ago, Jay KAPP said:

@LuckyGoose for your side 

to start off you should’t have been moving in the staff sit.

But i want to here @LuckyGoose side before i +/- Support 

to add to this LuckyGoose is a Admin and i don’t think it was a false warn but i wasn’t there

Its Staff discretion if he wants to warn you for  “NCWS” 

Do you have video to provide or any proof to show that you shouldn’t  have been warned.

The reason of you being warned for not complying with staff is because the sit was not going your way and you ran off the roof and kept running. The Spawn building is big and we where in the middle so you decided to run from the middle of the roof and ran right off. 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

6 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

The reason of you being warned for not complying with staff is because the sit was not going your way and you ran off the roof and kept running. The Spawn building is big and we where in the middle so you decided to run from the middle of the roof and ran right off. 

As stated before, I never ran off the building, I jumped *on* the ledge of where the other part of the spawn is. I never left the rooftop, but walked to the ledge and jumped on it. I understand that you aren't suppose to jump off the roof, or really walk far away. I was never told to not walk on the ledge, and it was not *that* far away from the original sit place. I was never told to not do it again, or to ever not do it, so I think freezing me was a bit over the top. I also like to think that I follow the rules and mean no bad intentions because I have no other warnings. Mikey was also called after the fact that I asked for another staff and was refused, so I put it in the admin chat again because you said I couldn't get him, so as I was explaining it to him I was warned as he was there and returned without me getting to explain to him or letting him ask anything. So I was returned and warned as he got there after I was refused to see another staff.

-Support

Lack of evidence! However responding to what you have said Monkeybags a good rule of thumb you should never move in an admin sit unless given permissions to. Even though your intentions were "good" the staff member did view your movements were good. Just creates less confusion for everyone and you can have a respectful sit with no problems. 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

49 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Lack of evidence! However responding to what you have said Monkeybags a good rule of thumb you should never move in an admin sit unless given permissions to. Even though your intentions were "good" the staff member did view your movements were good. Just creates less confusion for everyone and you can have a respectful sit with no problems. 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

I agree with Calamity on this. But overall I can't really make a full decision when both of you have conflicting stories.

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Jayden said:
3 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

I agree with Calamity on this. But overall I can't really make a full decision when both of you have conflicting stories.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

Reasons Above

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison