• No

In-Game Name: Niko Bellic 

SteamID (If not available put N/A): STEAM_0:1:53932668

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

Current Rank: Lead Paramedic

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Week, 4 Days

How long have you been in EMS?: Since October 25th, 2019

What timezone are you in?: Central Standard Time

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1977100557

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): I would like to become a Lieutenant for several reasons. I have not been a part of EMS for that long (Only about 3 months in 2 days) but I have seen a lot. For only being in this department for a short time, I have been pretty active. But I can't say I've seen a lot of people on during that time. Most of my shifts have been by myself for all or most of my shift. I think I could make this change. Getting the word of more people joining EMS, holding tryouts, and making people want to enjoy this department. I would say from what other people say about me is that i'm an enjoyable and professional person when it comes to dealing with situations. If someone isn't doing what they should be, I'll help them to make sure they don't get in any trouble for just being confused. I hope you take my app into consideration and give me a chance and see how much I can help.

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: Yes

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Yes

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Overall Rating: +support

+active 

+Mature

+Nice

I see this guy on all the time and should have a shot at command 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

+Active

+Professional

+Great Guy

+While he hasn't been in LPara long, hes been in EMS along time. 

+Overall great guy who deserves it. 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:02 PM, Pooders said:

+Support

+Active

+Professional

+Great Guy

+While he hasn't been in LPara long, hes been in EMS along time. 

+Overall great guy who deserves it

Niko, I fully support this. Good Luck from

Captain Ender CN-1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."