Tucker's Aviation Director Application

Tucker.

What is your ingame name?: Tucker

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185936219

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:  Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I would help them with the flying and i would make clear for other troopers that they don't get to fly. i would shape the new SF so they get better and don't break any ruled. i would also help the new SF to understand the rules and whne they should/shouldn't ask for permission to fly. I would help training them  and help them with what they have to fight in air ( i would be like there eyes from the bridge).

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I think i should be trusted with this rank cuse i have experience as an starfighter so i know the ground rules and stuff. I would help with the training so they can become the best of the best. i would also help in the tryouts so they go faster. I will not take completly control over them sense i'm not the higest in SF and i will only help them.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank cuse as i said before want to help them both in air when the rebels attack and in training. i want them to be the best of the best when they fly. but i won't only train them to fly i will also train them to trust each other so they can communicate better when they're flying. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The Purpose is to help the command in SF with leading the other SF and with that comes to handel both mingies and people that acctuly does good.i won't just   look and think they are mingies (if they are mingies) you should have your eye on everyone so it's even.

Edit: added pole

Edited by Franden

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

Chief Aviation Officer is already taken. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

Naval don't fly.

They fly now

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

+ Support

Application is well written an detailed 

Has past experience 

Is quite active