Shadow/Jack Sull SNR Mod Appucation

TheJackForce

What is your in-game name?: Grand Moff Tarkin

What is your steam name?: (GL) Jack Sull

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:115361809

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes I am a Moderator on Imperial RP and a former Senior Moderator on SCP Rp this is all on Gaminglight 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around 2017 on GL or early 2018 

What date did you make your forums account?

March 28, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

How many warns do you have on the server?

1 over 2 years ago will show evidence when requested

Have you donated?

Yes 

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone: UK (GMT)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I should have this rank because I handle sits with out tickets being made I also pay attention to chat and I'm always willing to help anyone that's new to the server, I also hold a positive reputation on the server and across the community and I have always shown that I do not to show favouritism to anyone and I will always be neutral in any situation that comes up.

As a high command member I may not handle the same amount of tickets and sits due to lots of duties in and out of game but I'm always active and I'm on every day, I'm always Free to talk to and I'm always willing to help and advise some people who requests it or ask. also I do a lot of work I do is behind the senses this will in take rebuilding departments and improving the player experience in the server this takes up majority of my time, also all staff should look in chat and not wait for a ticket to pop up and I'm always looking in chat to spot this and deal with it before a ticket is made.

I will not straight up ban or warn someone for something that can be dealt with verbal and Id rather help the person to do good and help improve their time on the server and will never be angry at the person and just be friendly and understanding to all parties. 

I am also from the UK and 20 years old I never act childish and will always be respectful to every I come across, also I do not tolerate any type of bullying in any way shape or form this has been shown in Naval and all departments involed with naval, also I don't not abuse my staff rank and powers and I never lower my leave and remain professional at all times. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I will Gag the person and explain what the situation is and ask them to type out why they did it and if they continue to use Bad language I will warn By doing !warn steam ID RDM by how many Staff disrespect and no intent to Rp (I will also jail them by x amount and tell higher staff)

Edited by jackrhyssull

20 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-+/Support

Active

No Effort

Not great judgement 

Not that active on staff

^^^ 

I disagree with the no effort somewhat but everything else I agree with. 
also you say that your high command position is why you don’t deal with many sits staff should always come before rp 

Edited by Jesse

+support 

contrary to what people have said previously, I believe Shadow is qualified to become a Senior Mod, as he has shown time and time again he knows how to get shit done. People state that staff should become before rp, yet do not realize that doing stuff out of game is not necessarily RP. Doing work outside of game is literally doing work to make the server run. Without people in High a Command positions, there would be no server for the staff to run because all of the departments would be dead, simple as that. He has put more effort into this application than most I have seen, and his judgement is fine. The only reason people ever say he has bad judgement is because some decisions he make can be seen as harsh, but he has shows that with that attitude he brings results to the table, results that no other branch has matched to this day. 

- General Icarus//Ares

• Like 1

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

1 hour ago, Icarus said:

+support 

contrary to what people have said previously, I believe Shadow is qualified to become a Senior Mod, as he has shown time and time again he knows how to get shit done. People state that staff should become before rp, yet do not realize that doing stuff out of game is not necessarily RP. Doing work outside of game is literally doing work to make the server run. Without people in High a Command positions, there would be no server for the staff to run because all of the departments would be dead, simple as that. He has put more effort into this application than most I have seen, and his judgement is fine. The only reason people ever say he has bad judgement is because some decisions he make can be seen as harsh, but he has shows that with that attitude he brings results to the table, results that no other branch has matched to this day. 

- General Icarus//Ares

I believe Shadow is more than qualified more multiple reasons. 

Biggest + Support, I have ever given. 

Good-luck, Shadow. 

• Like 2

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, Icarus said:

+support 

- General Icarus//Ares

-/Support

Being High command, in my opinion, has interfered with your ability to staff at the level required for this promotion. That is not to say that your work as high command is not as important, but more of an understanding that you have chosen to peruse other priorities.

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

+support 

SEXY TARKIN MAN

• Gaminglight Love 1

9 hours ago, Divide said:

-/Support

Being High command, in my opinion, has interfered with your ability to staff at the level required for this promotion. That is not to say that your work as high command is not as important, but more of an understanding that you have chosen to peruse other priorities.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:36 PM, Icarus said:

+support 

- General Icarus//Ares