1162 Test

Blarg

Lore Name: Blarg
SCP: 1162

Question / Idea: What will happen if a person sticks their hand into 1162 but they have nothing to lose?
Background Research: I know that 1162 is a hole in the wall that returns a person lost item for a cost.
Hypothesis: The D-class will pull out something and might lose an organ or other things.

Observations (What Happened During Test): D-class stuck his hand in 1162, after he pulled his hand back out he pulled out a small house key and apparently "Felt weird" i later found out that the d--class lost the ability to feel pain.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/a

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 1162 returned the d-class missing house key but in return took the d-class ability to feel pain due to him having nothing to give.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes and No, i expected him to lose a liver or bone maybe but not his nerves 

Edited by Poke aka Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Logging in....

jamming visual performance GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Welcome : Research Administrator : W

Loading Automatic test grading program....

Automatic test grading program loaded

Scanning Document....

coding blue screen GIF

Scanning Complete

Loading grade sheet....

Grade sheet loaded

Score: 50/100

Grade: F

Lore: 20/20 

You at got the lore of SCP-1162 correct. Good job doing your research on the SCP.

Creativity: 5/20

The test idea is very unoriginal, as in it is actually done on the SCP wiki and many other researchers have done it. In the future try to think of tests that have been done very few times or that you think have never been done before. 

Presentation: 5/20

The test has no visual stimuli which may not be needed but can help you in getting points in grading. The format has no...spezzaz...no grabber, you can edit the format a bit to make it look better or more appealing to others. You may also add extra details to the test. (Not everything written down here has to be what happened in-game, you can add a little bit of details that you think would help make these documents more appealing)

Writing: 20/40

You have no spelling mistakes I can see so good work. But as for Detail, you test is lacking in almost all the details of the proceeded test. Details and Descriptions are what we like to see in test logs, the more of these you have the higher tier test you log becomes.

Test Tier: Below Average

(:Note: All in all I believe you can do better, seeing as you actually made a test log it shows you are interested in going up in research, and to us in command it shows us that you are willing to learn and evolve within this Division. Who knows, some day you may become command yourself. The more Quality tests made, the more respect you gain within this division. If you see any problems with this grading please alert me. Good luck in the future Junior, remember S.ecure C.ontain P.rotect. )

Posting Grade sheet....

Grade sheet posted

Logging off....

Research Administrator W