Johnny 1048 Trial-moderator Application

Johnny 1048

1. What is your in-game name?: MC SE 2LT Johnny 1048 

2. What is your steam name?: Johnny 1048 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:526761624 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No this is my first time 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 28th or 27th 

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 28, 2019 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth rank 

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 4 but they were all on Police RP none are on ImperialRP 

9. Have you donated? Yes 

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-moderator 

11. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes 

You will be tested on it: I am ready I have read it 2 times and will read it again soon 

12. Timezone: EST 

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): 

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank because I have become really friendly with most of the community members and have even helped them when im not an admin just with little things inside the server. Also I believe I deserve this rank because I know how to calmly deal with most people in a lot of situations whether its minge RDM or FailRP or down those lines of breaking rules in the server. Another reason I believe I deserve this rank is because I really love to help the community out with stuff and give them a good time as I was in a event before which was really fun and I thought a lot of people loved the event. Another reason I believe that I deserve this rank is because I am the type of person that can get serious but be helpful at the same time when I am on duty. Also I believe I deserve this rank because I am confident and ready for anything to happen at all times and believe that I have what it takes to help any way shape or form for example I am on the server mostly all day through and late at night and by applying for this application and being accepted I would have the ability to help people with reports so they are not waiting a long time for a admin to come and help them with whatever they need. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? So first off I would do !jailtp <player> to make sure they are not RDMing no one else around me and then if they keep cursing at me I would go ahead and try to get them to cooperate. If it keeps happening then I would gag them and then bring along the player who submitted the report and get his side of the story. Once we are done with that I would ungag the him/her that is jailed and get his/her side of the story. If he keeps cursing and not wanting to cooperate I would gag them again look at logs and get a view of confirmation that he was mass RDMing. After that and I have a confirmation of him/her mass RDMing I'm going to explain to him that he needs to follow the rules and that mass RDMing is not acceptable at all and then let him/her know he will be receiving a warn by doing (!warn <player> Mass RDM) and then he will be receiving a 10,000 second minge by doing (!minge <player> 10000) and if it keeps following up of the same person doing something and it is bad enough I would give him/her a ban. I would then let him/her know he needs to follow the rules and read the !motd and is welcome to enjoy the server and have a fun time RP and then I will tell him/her to have a good day and continue my job on duty.

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

On 1/22/2020 at 10:54 PM, PhoenixWildFire said:

+SUPPORT 

+GOOD STUFF GOOD EXPERIENCE 

He doesn’t have experience, this is his first time. Do you actually read the applications?

+support

active

seems that he may fit well within the community and staff community.