Inaccurate's Senior Admin Application 2: Electric Boogaloo - Denied

[GL] Inaccurate

Should I be a Senior Admin? (Please reply to app before voting)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: AHOMS Inaccurate

What is your steam name?: [GL] Inaccurate

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:459780903

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No other experiences other than Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 13th,  2019

What date did you make your forums account? July 14th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin (Also have gold)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 warn for propkill from August

Have you donated? Yes, 20$ for gold during the Black Friday sale

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope!

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Superadmin: Catsro, Gamikzone, Rookieblue HA: Hoovy HoS: Rang Manager: Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) There are multiple reasons why I think I am fit for the position of Senior Admin. A big reason that I should be a Senior Admin is my fluency of the rules and ULX. I’ve been a member of SCP-RP for over six months, with about four and a half those months being staff. With all of this time on the server, I’ve become incredibly proficient in the server rules. I know most, if not all of the rules by memory. The fact that I only have one warn and it being almost five months old further solidifies my fluency in the rules. My lengthy-time as staff also lets me be incredibly efficient in ULX. Due to using ULX every time I staff and my fluency in it, it allows me to get sits done quickly and efficiently. I’m also currently the Assistant Head of Medical Staff, so I’m constantly having to deal with mingy and “absurd” people. The skills I received from high command help me a lot in staffing, and vice versa as well. Also being AHOMS has helped me learn to help others when they need it. Senior Admins are not only just senior staff members but also there to help lower-ranking staff members along. Also IRL , I am a Highschool mentor, where I take a younger student and I help them get situated and assist them with any problems they may have. This further increases my skills to assist those who need it. I also have zero staff reports to my name, which only proves my ability to be an exceptional and consistent staff member. I list some of my qualities that make me such an efficient and effective staff member:

Good Judgment: In order to be an actually good staff member, you have to have good judgment. Without good judgment, you defeat the purpose of being a staff member

Respectful: A good staff member should always be respectful. Staff members that aren’t will only just add to the problem and make the outcome worse

Strict: Some might see as a more relaxed person, I can be strict when needed. If you aren’t strict and let things go, people will only start to do it more when you are around.

Reliable: A staff member should always be easy to reach and always get on when there are sits popping up. If a staff member doesn’t get on while sits are popping up, they’re about as useful as a regular player. Same with being easy to reach. If a staff member can’t communicate, they will only make things harder for the staff team.

Non Biased: If a staff member is biased, that is a very bad thing. It will cause people to be punished for things they did not do, or it will cause someone not to be punished when they should have. A biased staff member is detrimental to the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would ask them to stop cursing, as it basically gets us nowhere and will only make their punishment worse and they would gain nothing out of it. This would go two ways based on if they stopped cursing or not.

If they did stop dissing: I would thank them for stopping and continue. I would then inform them that I received a report that they were MassRDMing. I would then check logs to see if they were MassRDMing. If they were, I would inform them of their punishment, which would be a warning for MassRDM and NITRP and a ban for the same reasons for 3-7 days. I would then warn and ban them.

If they continued dissing: I would gag them as they were not listening and I need to continue with the sit. As with before, I would inform them that I have received a report that they were MassRDMing. I would check logs to verify this, and if they were, I would inform them of their punishment, which in this case would be a warning for MassRDM, NITRP, Staff Diss, NCWS (as they didn’t stop cussing), and a ban for the same reasons for 6-10 days. I would then warn and ban them.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would ask everyone to calm down. If they are being toxic and unproductive this sit is going to go nowhere. More than likely the reason that they are being toxic/unproductive is that the sit is hitting a road bump, so if I continue letting them acting like this it’s only going go into a loop. I would explain that to them hoping that it gets everyone to chill out. I would also tell them that the sit stays in this manner warnings for Player/Staff Diss may have to be handed out.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If I’m punishing someone and they don’t seem to care about it, I would try to inform them if the consequences of it. Staff aren’t here to just punish people, we’re also here to help. If I didn’t explain the consequences of punishments to them it would feel like the exact opposite of helping them. So I would tell them some things that this punishment would effect, such as the ability to become staff or command in the future.

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Based on Th3, this question is worded that I have evidence that he was abusing the bug, so that’s how I’m going to answer it.

Once I bring him to a sit and he claims that he was following server rules, I would tell him that I have evidence otherwise. I would then explain to him the abusing a bug is exploiting and is directly against the MOTD.; and also how lying to staff is a very poor idea, as it only gets you in a worse situation. I would then tell him that he would be receiving a warning for Exploiting, Lying to Staff, and a jail for 600 seconds. I would then warn and jail him.

image.thumb.png.ef7aba6eafcb8c4018303f35f77d4ab1.png

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
Fixed some grammar

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 1/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, Gamer6 said:

+/-

+great staff member 

+extraordinary kind

-tbh I have not seen you on staff much but that could just be that I'm on LOA/Semi-Active 

^ i have seen you on staff so  yeah also 

your nice and calm when staffing 

So i am going a big +support

Edited by gavinsawesome731

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

-Mature
-Handles sits well
-Pretty nice guy. 
-Works well with other staff members

The man should get it. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, gavinsawesome731 said:

^ i have seen you on staff so  yeah also 

your nice and calm when staffing 

So i am going a big +support

yeah hes on during the weekends

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 1/25/2020 at 10:08 PM, Samm said:

+Support

Dedicated

Kind

Active

Proficient

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Yesn't

Yes

n't

suppor'tnt 

+ Yes

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 1/24/2020 at 5:34 PM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

+support

-Good staff

-good app

-active boi

-been admin for a while

Crappy pun time: it is a inaccurate choice to think inaccurate deserves admin it would also be inaccurate to think he deserves Sen mod. so the only option is to make him T MOD! jk he need Sen Admin now

RETINA BURN BOI