Dr Bright Change V2 - Denied

The Light

Dr. Bright Change V2

What do you want to see? - I want Dr. Bright to still be a Donator Class but people that are Trained for Research aka Junior Researchers can play on the Job, Or If that's not possible make it to where Research Command/Staff Members can /demote Dr. Bright's that don't have the Junior Researcher Whitelists.

Why should we add it? - Currently Dr. Bright hasn't changed at all, it is still a minge class for anyone with Gold+ and the Research SOP states everything that regular Researchers can't do but if Dr. Bright can literally disregard all those rules because Research Command can't do anything unless request the individual to get blacklist them by a Super Admin+ only if they minged on Dr. Bright too much. I already know Dr. Bright is supposed to "Introduce Research" but it really doesn't because all they do is set a bad example like ruining other people's roleplay experience. This can actually make Dr. Bright fun to play as and there could possibly be a Level 3 Keycard added to him since this would reduce minge and Dr. Bright could order around Non-Command in Research. This could also have an impact on CI since then Dr. Bright would actually be a good Foundation Personnel to capture since they would get info out of him. If anyone minges on Dr. Bright, they can get the Whitelist for Junior Researcher removed and the Dr. Bright whitelist and Once again I'm not suggesting removing the Gold+ from Dr. Bright just seeing if they could just remove the whitelist itself with it still being a Donator Rank. Similar to how Imperial RP does it with there Branch Donator Classes.

What are the advantages of having this? - Stop Minges, People have an idea on what Dr. Bright can/cannot do, and understand the lore behind him.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone  - Dr. Bright Players

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Personally, seeing as Bright does not have to follow Research rules and he is a donator class, Research Command is not responsible and is not punished for his actions. Yes in RP we may have to say "Bright stop!", but that's about it. This also seems to be another thing to manage for staff. If he a minge, he a minge.

I think research needs something special that provides a unique experience like how CI has Maynard

But it won't be Dr. bight seeing how he's a donator class

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

12 hours ago, Emoonk said:

Personally, seeing as Bright does not have to follow Research rules and he is a donator class, Research Command is not responsible and is not punished for his actions. Yes in RP we may have to say "Bright stop!", but that's about it. This also seems to be another thing to manage for staff. If he a minge, he a minge.

I don't see a problem reporting hardcore mingy Brights to Super Admins as long as you went through the proper procedures on a job blacklist.

Imma have to -Support this

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

14 hours ago, Emoonk said:

Bright has to follow research SOP, if he doesn't you can report it to research command/staff (If he breaks server rules)

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

5 hours ago, Catsro said:

I don't see a problem reporting hardcore mingy Brights to Super Admins as long as you went through the proper procedures on a job blacklist.

Imma have to -Support this

Plus, he should be following rules, including Research SOP I believe. Dr Brights should be controlled by rules, and a job you pay for shouldn't be locked by you needing a certain rank in a specific branch.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

I agree Dr. Bright should only be played on by people who have been trained, so they no excuse not knowing the rules of the SOP. I personally agree cause no one likes dealing with a Dr. Bright that minges all the time, it leaves the job with a bad reputation. +Support.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

24 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I agree Dr. Bright should only be played on by people who have been trained, so they no excuse not knowing the rules of the SOP. I personally agree cause no one likes dealing with a Dr. Bright that minges all the time, it leaves the job with a bad reputation. +Support.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 1/23/2020 at 2:42 AM, Rabbit said:

I think research needs something special that provides a unique experience like how CI has Maynard

But it won't be Dr. bight seeing how he's a donator class

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.