False Warn Report/ Chell

Protoss

Your In-game: CI LT Protoss LT34

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76500679

The admin's name in-game: MTF Nu7 SGT Chell 0166

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): bruhmoment5.PNG.1a36e60a4dd7ffca56ca044c56182ee6.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false:

bruhmoment4.PNG.865d64aa2700f32ad856b10f0187fba1.PNGbruhmoment3.PNG.d8126adae367d159929aca4cf7e07601.PNG

This Moderator accuses me of FailRP, but it seems he didn't watch the video as I never said anything when I "bumped" in to the stealth operative. Yet in this video submitted that he accepted, not once did I say anything related to, "Hmm it feels like something is here". Another is that he says I'm "Going towards him", yet I'm not acknowledging the existence of the Stealth and instead just jumping on the stairs which so happens to be over him. As far I'm concerned he just jumped the gun on warning me. I never called thermals on this guy nor called him out and was still considered failrp

You can see in the video protoss wasn't even facing him when he went up the stairs so he wouldn't have even know he was there... He clearly wasn't running into him on purpose or anything. Honestly think its abit much to warn someone for walking around their OWN BASE and accidentally bumping into a stealth person....

13 hours ago, JesusFetus said:

You can see in the video protoss wasn't even facing him when he went up the stairs so he wouldn't have even know he was there... He clearly wasn't running into him on purpose or anything. Honestly think its abit much to warn someone for walking around their OWN BASE and accidentally bumping into a stealth person....

Since he hasn't responded I am gonna have to +support

Honestly he either was in a rush or was mad at CI which he tends to be at times.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Alright, I'm sorry for the VERY late response as I didn't see this, I have another thing a proof to give that I failed to give before, my apologies.

From this video you can see Protoss intentionally bumping into Blitz. I do not know if others were near him, but this act *could* of invoked a small part of thermals being activated. Afterwards, probably a coincidence, but after Blitz reported him, he changed his name, but I'm pretty sure it was because he changed his job, anyways, I apologize for the late response.

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

-support this is just intentional failrp and ruining the cloaked players experience.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

-support this is just intentional failrp and ruining the cloaked players experience.

2 hours ago, Charluwutte said:

Alright, I'm sorry for the VERY late response as I didn't see this, I have another thing a proof to give that I failed to give before, my apologies.

From this video you can see Protoss intentionally bumping into Blitz. I do not know if others were near him, but this act *could* of invoked a small part of thermals being activated. Afterwards, probably a coincidence, but after Blitz reported him, he changed his name, but I'm pretty sure it was because he changed his job, anyways, I apologize for the late response.

-support due to the videos now but why was he in CI base, unless we had a hostage or SCP that'd be fail rp in its self

Edited by Gamer6

They had SCP 939, and the entirety of mtf were about 10 minutes away from raiding

On 1/23/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gamer6 said:

Since he hasn't responded I am gonna have to +support

Honestly he either was in a rush or was mad at CI which he tends to be at times.

I hope you don't mean I get mad at CI sometimes, because I don't, I get mad at broken doors and ect.

1 hour ago, Charluwutte said:

They had SCP 939, and the entirety of mtf were about 10 minutes away from raiding

I hope you don't mean I get mad at CI sometimes, because I don't, I get mad at broken doors and ect.

Ight 

4 hours ago, Charluwutte said:

You don't see anyone near me in this video and you have access to CI comms so nobody else was being made aware of Blitz because truth be told we already knew  OOC he was in CI base. I don't mean to start arguments but nothing could happen to Blitz so he was still free do move around in CI base

28 minutes ago, Protosstitute said:

You don't see anyone near me in this video and you have access to CI comms so nobody else was being made aware of Blitz because truth be told we already knew  OOC he was in CI base. I don't mean to start arguments but nothing could happen to Blitz so he was still free do move around in CI base

Well, you can see in the video that I'm on a Nu7 Job by the blue name, meaning I can't see CI comms, plus team speak and discord are other things that can be used too. I did not say their was people near you, I said their could of been, and the same for being a possible reason thermals was activated, but unlikely.

Edit: by video I mean the first one

Edited by Charluwutte

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

This would be a +support with the full video, thanks for sharing both, but I am going to have to say -Support as you acknowledged that you bumped into something and proceeded to say "What did I just bump into?" which kind of ruins the immersion of the cloaked player.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|