Swap back to the old 096 swep - Denied

Phillers

What you want to see? - The new 096 swep to be removed, and it to be replaced with the old one

Why should we add it? - New one is more glitchy, the Face Recognition stuff we got it for barely works, yet the hit-reg is a billion times worse and it doesn't instakill, making it possible for MTF to near endlessly jump around you.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less glitchy sweps

Who is it mainly for? -  096 Players

Links to any content - N/A

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, starr said:

+/- support
+ The scream, when you look at its face, is broken and if is kept we may just want to change 096 rules

- I actually quite like the new SWEP and it seems to work well

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, starr said:

+/- support
+ The scream, when you look at its face, is broken and if is kept we may just want to change 096 rules

- I actually quite like the new SWEP and it seems to work well

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:48 PM, Jimmy Savile said:

-Support, the new swep may be buggy, but it's a step in the right direction.  And it can be fixed.

Lmao let's give 096 a pipe again

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer