Juicy Rako Ban Request- Accepted

Ender

On 1/22/2020 at 8:18 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Has reached the 40 warns threshold

I’ve seen him in game and last time I did he was taken to a staff sit with me and got warned he’s a huge Minge

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+ Support

- Not only do you have 40 warns but were RDMing and being a minge with the intent to be warned so you could be banned. Clearly does not care about the server. I told you multiple times that having 38 warns does not mean you are 'Already banned anyway' People have gone entire years without getting a single warning. Just don't break the rules. but you did anyway. You deserve this ban not just because of the amount of warns but the clear lack of regard for the server

+support

what emptied said i was in a call with him and he told me that he was just asking for a perma ban, then after started to RDM people. He has broken rules many times and even in one day as well as has hit the 40 warn limit.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

Got a chance to change after getting 40 warns then decides to come onto the server minge, be toxic , and got two warns 

+ support 

Has been toxic and always will be, +support

That bald Aussie Guy

The rules are placed for a reason. Here at Gaminglight we dont bend rules for anybody. I we bend the rules for him then we would have to bed the rules for others. Not only that but there is no excuse to have 40 warns thats 40 chances given to you to fix your act. Im sorry but this needs to be accepted.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Ryan Stop defending minges and like  moneybags said you should also be perma if your worse 

+support Meets requirements 

He also said to stop Ryan

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor