Juicy Rako Ban Request- Accepted

Ender

Your In-game: Ender 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456031274

The player's name in-game: Juicy Rako 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:452791293

What did the player do: Reached Max amount of warns (40).

Evidence (REQUIRED): Located at the bottom of this post. 

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Permanent Ban

Any extra information:

0AE398DD-9439-4238-A79E-1D0DBE8C8EAB.jpeg

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

Has reached 40 warnings 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Has reached the 40 warns threshold

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 1/22/2020 at 9:18 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Has reached the 40 warns threshold

Wanted to be banned in game after receiving a warn from me. I have screenshots if needed.

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

Massive - Support

I know Rako well, and I can say with certainty he cares about Gaminglight a great deal. He's been around for a while now and has poured a lot of money to support it. Yes he is mingy at times, but so am I (arguably even more so), and yet I don't see  a permaban request on me. Why should someone who cares and invests so much in the server be banned from playing it? That's backwards logic in my opinion.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

41 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Massive - Support

I know Rako well, and I can say with certainty he cares about Gaminglight a great deal. He's been around for a while now and has poured a lot of money to support it. Yes he is mingy at times, but so am I (arguably even more so), and yet I don't see  a permaban request on me. Why should someone who cares and invests so much in the server be banned from playing it? That's backwards logic in my opinion.

So do you not know the rules???! 40 Warns means Permaban, why do I have to explain this? He had forty, yes forty or more chances and failed. Too late and too bad. Maybe you should look at the rules again. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:
1 hour ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

According to this logic then we should have you permabanned if you are more mingey.

exactly what i am trying to say. Why would he get banned before me if I'm mingier than he is

You haven’t gotten to 40 warns/gotten them removed. No reason to ban you yet.

5 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+support 40 warns

/me takes out RAID SHADOW LEGENDS and plays... uhhhh +support?

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

30 minutes ago, Rako said:

Lets not argue I deserve this ive had this coming at me for a long time ill appeal anyways @Ryan The Epic Guy

I think after 40 warns is an automatic  blacklist 😞 but  you did have 40 times to   stop mingeing sorry buddy +support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King