Mass Metagaming Report- Accepted

th3

+Support

-I have seen Ryan do something like this before

Basically I was in a traffic stop and he did all this stuff like "/me pats trunk" and stuff like that. Mikey attempted to RP it out by naming random objects and asking why there were there and I enjoyed it so I played along. Ryan then says "/me pats duffel bag" or something like that and Mikey again RP's out there being a cake in the bag. This is when Ryan says "/me bites into cake revealing white powder" which everyone ignored. I thank Mikey for actually RPing the situation out as it was very obvious that Ryan was trying to get me arrested for having drugs when there were no drugs or anything like that. I never made a report or clipped it or anything because I was allowed to leave freely after the situation ended, but it has stuck with me since. So, after seeing this post where Ryan very clearly has no reason to say there are drugs in the house or anything and then he just tries to make something out of it, I have to say I'm not surprised.

As for the other people mentioned, I don't believe they deserve as hefty of a warn as Ryan does, but I do believe they deserve to be warned. "You called 911 so we need to search the entire house to be sure there's no one here" sounds stupid. I personally have had to call 911 for an armed robbery in my house before. The police came, dealt with the situation, and left. They did not get search warrants and go through every room and closet to "make sure there's no one else there." So I'm sorry, but that's just not realistic...

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

3 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

+Support

Basically I was in a traffic stop and he did all this stuff like "/me pats trunk" and stuff like that. Mikey attempted to RP it out by naming random objects and asking why there were there and I enjoyed it so I played along. Ryan then says "/me pats duffel bag" or something like that and Mikey again RP's out there being a cake in the bag. This is when Ryan says "/me bites into cake revealing white powder" which everyone ignored. I thank Mikey for actually RPing the situation out as it was very obvious that Ryan was trying to get me arrested for having drugs when there were no drugs or anything like that. I never made a report or clipped it or anything because I was allowed to leave freely after the situation ended, but it has stuck with me since. So, after seeing this post where Ryan very clearly has no reason to say there are drugs in the house or anything and then he just tries to make something out of it, I have to say I'm not surprised.

As for the other people mentioned, I don't believe they deserve as hefty of a warn as Ryan does, but I do believe they deserve to be warned. "You called 911 so we need to search the entire house to be sure there's no one here" sounds stupid. I personally have had to call 911 for an armed robbery in my house before. The police came, dealt with the situation, and left. They did not get search warrants and go through every room and closet to "make sure there's no one else there." So I'm sorry, but that's just not realistic...

+Support

-I've seen stuff like this before with Ryan and even him talking as a dog and when confronted he told them to shut up

8 minutes ago, Assault said:

13 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

+Support

+Support

-I've seen stuff like this before with Ryan and even him talking as a dog and when confronted he told them to shut up

I’d suggest getting it on video because you can’t Force RP and can talk as dog.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

The metagame is pretty clear. If he was a drug sniffing dog and printers didn't make noise in this game, they would not have had a bit of a clue that there were printers.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

11 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+support Gov would not have searched the home until the dog "smelt drugs" which is just like saying i heard printers. 

Took the words right out of my mouth 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Manager
12 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+support

This shows all of the above FailRPx4/Metagaming/NITRP.

I would also like to recommend that the K9 Unit SOP be updated. As that K9 dogs cant smell money printers in real life, so i recommend someone add that to SOP ASAP. As for FBI our Director and Deputy Director are being briefed about this issue. 

P.S
Will need all the reported players to give their sides.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+ support 

reasons state above also someone needs to removed Ryan’s dog whitelist he goes around biting people and failrping by talking and holding weapons. Also with this situation it’s obvious that Ryan didn’t know what he was doing a real K9 can’t smell drugs from that distance also would like to point out the doors were steel or some type of metal meaning there is no way Ryan could of smelt drugs 

• Like 1

• Head Admin

+Support

- Video supports claims and users should be warned respectively (either that being a verbal or actual warning is up to SMT, but I feel that only some people here would require a warning added to their Steam ID.)

Forklift_Signature.png

+ Support

Ryan seems to be the instigator in this situation.

Rules say use common sense.. No SOP Overrides the basic rule of Meta-gaming.. "Only Raid with Visual Evidence" its why when people report a house having printers we ask for screenshots or any evidence.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

Ryan seems to be the instigator in this situation.

Rules say use common sense.. No SOP Overrides the basic rule of Meta-gaming.. "Only Raid with Visual Evidence" its why when people report a house having printers we ask for screenshots or any evidence.

Signature.png

57 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Have spoken to Eternity, and he is creating a guideline for what K9 can and cannot do, and the steps they must take to do those things. 

Simply because ARU makes guidelines on a hidden sop doesn’t change the fact that they can’t do that in the motd.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Eternity is making an SOP on K9 to prevent further issues. anyone that has been affected by me not knowing the way we are supposed to do indications can speak to me in ts. I'll give a mil per person. as for the talking as a dog its ooc which is fine to my knowledge

i fully + support this since I am clearly in the wrong here. nobody else but me is to blame for anything. As many have stated, it was me "smelling drugs" that made everyone search the top floor

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

26 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

Eternity is making an SOP on K9 to prevent further issues. anyone that has been affected by me not knowing the way we are supposed to do indications can speak to me in ts. I'll give a mil per person. as for the talking as a dog its ooc which is fine to my knowledge

i fully + support this since I am clearly in the wrong here. nobody else but me is to blame for anything. As many have stated, it was me "smelling drugs" that made everyone search the top floor

Ah Ryan mate, you've really done it this time...

Ex. Dep Comm

21 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

It is a Class-1 because it is a Semi-Automatic Pistol which is just a ticket, not jail time or anything of that. Number 2, I have seen Government metagame a decent deal but sadly I do not have evidence of it, it is starting to get annoying and out of hand, It is plain and simple that you aren't allowed to Metagame as you can be warned for it, so why do it? To add to that, I think what he wants out of it is what he said he wanted out of it, you minge a bit on K-9. 

+ Support on this report. 

Just telling you with the silencer  it's a class 3 weapon  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Just telling you with the silencer  it's a class 3 weapon  

cert have arrested me for this offence like 8 times now.  I've learned NEVER under ANY circumstances forget to unscrew the silencer or you will get 9 years.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

Honestly in a + /- support they did have a

-support 

reason to search your house     after you pulled that class 3 pistol out  and waving it around 

+support instead of using that evidence they warranted  you for a whole different  charge 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Honestly in a + /- support they did have a

-support 

reason to search your house     after you pulled that class 3 pistol out  and waving it around 

+support instead of using that evidence they warranted  you for a whole different  charge 

I'm reporting them for what they did, not for what they could have done.

SCPRP Head of Staff

On 1/21/2020 at 4:53 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

The metagame is pretty clear. If he was a drug sniffing dog and printers didn't make noise in this game, they would not have had a bit of a clue that there were printers.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:59 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

+support Gov would not have searched the home until the dog "smelt drugs" which is just like saying i heard printers. 

^^

On 1/21/2020 at 11:06 PM, ViperKimg said:

+Support

+support

+Support

However investigating this report and gathering more information. I do not think anyone else should be receiving a warning other than Torty and Ryan. These two where heavily involved when it came to the metagame and raiding the base. The "ARU K9 Metagaming" is a consistent issue that these players repeatably done, I feel like they are the ones to receive the punishment since their intentions in that roleplay scenario was not good to anyone in the server. Hopefully that this issue does not repeat itself further more than it already has, we want everyone on PoliceRP to have realistic roleplay which makes everyone happier.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

However investigating this report and gathering more information. I do not think anyone else should be receiving a warning other than Torty and Ryan. These two where heavily involved when it came to the metagame and raiding the base. The "ARU K9 Metagaming" is a consistent issue that these players repeatably done, I feel like they are the ones to receive the punishment since their intentions in that roleplay scenario was not good to anyone in the server. Hopefully that this issue does not repeat itself further more than it already has, we want everyone on PoliceRP to have realistic roleplay which makes everyone happier.

The video should show that all of them were involved in the raid, each one had no reason but followed along and FailRP'd. They are all responsible for metagaming as they didn't know the printers were there. They had every chance to understand that without the "drugs" they couldn't come up with a reason to raid a locked place.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Wow just you know the reasons there’s so much to type out

+Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison