th3

Your in game name:

The Illusive Man

Your Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:170490584

The player's in game name:

ARU SM Ryan TRJ21, FBI SAIC Derick SAF8, FBI SAIC BRUH SAF1, SRT PFC Torty 1S77

The player's steam ID (required): 

STEAM_0:1:177289514 (Ryan), STEAM_0:1:123730107 (Derick), STEAM_0:1:179822315 (BRUH), STEAM_0:0:160202308 (Torty)

What did the player do:

Metagaming by using a "Drug sniffing dog" to rationalize searching the second story of my house which was blocked off and with no one up there since before the cops arrived. They then using the same excuse with no visual, or any evidence whatsoever except the metagaming ARU K9 use a warrant to get into a closed off area when there was no noise or anything coming from that room. I'm not sure where in the video they switch to saying that because there were shots fired they can search the entire house despite no one being witnessed up there. I lost an estimated 1 million, and only was released by Ronin who further declined to warn them for whatever reason despite him saying that it was failrp. My guess is that this happens a lot and usually people don't have evidence. 

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player:

A Warn for FailRPx4/Metagaming/NITRP each.

Any extra information:

Just because it isn't in the motd doesnt make it ambigious. It's FailRP and metagaming plain and simple. I clearly did not want to RP that there was a drug dog, and it was very very very irritating losing my stuff that I spent 30 minutes of my time on because of these people. I also have an additional 10 minutes of footage from before this point that I cut out as it didn't pertain to this report. If you want to see that I can upload certain portions as I did have a private conversation near the beginning of the recording that I will not include.

I would just like it to be clear that Ryan should know better as no dog in the world could "smell" a printer from that distance which also leads me to the conclusion that he metagamed and the rest participated in it which is why I want them all warned for the exact same reason.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

This was down to an honest misunderstanding. as for me smelling printers i oocly didnt have any way of knowing whether or not it was drugs specifically. I made an assumption due to a misunderstanding of how i am supposed to determine whether or not i can decide. The ARU SOP doesn't say anything about the K9 job, and after speaking with hunt i was told i can indicate, however i need proof to do so (which again, isn't in any sop or rule anywhere). After figuring out the misunderstanding I offered to repay him 6 mil for what was lost, and he refused. I additionally even offered to let ronin warn me since that was what he wanted. He also refused this compensation. What is it you really want out of this?

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

+support

This shows all of the above FailRPx4/Metagaming/NITRP.

I would also like to recommend that the K9 Unit SOP be updated. As that K9 dogs cant smell money printers in real life, so i recommend someone add that to SOP ASAP. As for FBI our Director and Deputy Director are being briefed about this issue. 

P.S
Will need all the reported players to give their sides.

Edited by [GL] LuckyGoose

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 minute ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

This was down to an honest misunderstanding. The ARU SOP doesn't say anything about the K9 job, and after speaking with hunt i was told i can indicate, however i need proof to do so (which again, isn't in any sop or rule anywhere). After figuring out the misunderstanding I offered to repay him 6 mil for what was lost, and he refused. I additionally even offered to let ronin warn me since that was what he wanted. He also refused this compensation. What is it you really want out of this?

It wasn't a misunderstanding, it was FailRP and Metagaming. I don't care that it says whatever in the ARU SOP. I care about what it states in the MOTD. After taking this report to the forums like I was told to do by Bruh and Ronin who didn't warn all 4 of you at the end of the sit, suddenly it turns into you offering to give a refund and offering to let Ronin warn you. Considering I did what I was told I decided to stick with the report and frankly I refused that 6 million because I don't like the principle of it. Why does it suddenly end up with you offering a refund 20+ minutes after the sit concluded and I was told to report this on the forums. Maybe I would have taken it if it had happened after the sit concluded but 20+ minutes? 

What I really want is Government to stop Metagaming and breaking the rules? Seems simple man, just follow the MOTD like everyone else since I can almost guarantee if the roles were reversed and these 4 were reporting me for breaking a rule, I would be warned without hesitation.

SCPRP Head of Staff

1 minute ago, LuckyGoose said:

+support

This shows all of the above FailRPx4/Metagaming/NITRP.

I would also like to recommend that the K9 Unit SOP be updated. As that K9 dogs cant smell money printers in real life, so i recommend someone add that to SOP ASAP. As for FBI our Director and Deputy Director are being briefed about this issue. 

P.S
Will need all the reported players to give their sides.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

My side: I was informed that that dog was somewhat of a information dog and could smell stuff like that with a swep they had or smthn, i was later informed it was failRP, if you would like your money back ETC i can compensate for about 1-2 mil that it would cost.

My fault i didnt know he didnt actually know they where there
+support 
I dont understand why a warn would take place due to no one knowing what is going on, but that will be up to SMT

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+ Support 

As there Isn't much K9 information, he should of used common since. I am also a K9, so I can understand both sides, but still there's solid evidence. 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

18 minutes ago, th3 said:

It wasn't a misunderstanding, it was FailRP and Metagaming. I don't care that it says whatever in the ARU SOP. I care about what it states in the MOTD. After taking this report to the forums like I was told to do by Bruh and Ronin who didn't warn all 4 of you at the end of the sit, suddenly it turns into you offering to give a refund and offering to let Ronin warn you. Considering I did what I was told I decided to stick with the report and frankly I refused that 6 million because I don't like the principle of it. Why does it suddenly end up with you offering a refund 20+ minutes after the sit concluded and I was told to report this on the forums. Maybe I would have taken it if it had happened after the sit concluded but 20+ minutes? 

What I really want is Government to stop Metagaming and breaking the rules? Seems simple man, just follow the MOTD like everyone else since I can almost guarantee if the roles were reversed and these 4 were reporting me for breaking a rule, I would be warned without hesitation.

it took so long because it was midnight for both hunt and eternity, and it took awhile to get a response. Once I did I immediately reopened the sit, since my misconception was cleared up with hunt. I agree to take the warn, but everyone else involved shouldn't be warned as they were only doing that because of me

1 minute ago, Jimmy James said:

So + support on metagame on the "drug dog"  i have no idea what ARU does with their dog but a search can be warranted if you have a shots fired at any situation honestly ive seen it and done it multiple times. 

A complete search after the situation was declared over with the perpetrators arrested/fleeing. I never truly understand why Government are allowed to arrest you for calling 911 and then raid YOUR house despite them never being inside other than 1 guy who ran out just as quickly.

1 minute ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

it took so long because it was midnight for both hunt and eternity, and it took awhile to get a response. Once I did I immediately reopened the sit, since i had the information from hunt that i was doing it wrong.

I have an issue with ARU command more so because it just seems like they are circumventing the MOTD rules. As for the reopening of the sit I don't really care, I was told to take it to the forums and after that my interest in resolving it ingame dropped to 0.

SCPRP Head of Staff

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

A complete search after the situation was declared over with the perpetrators arrested/fleeing. I never truly understand why Government are allowed to arrest you for calling 911 and then raid YOUR house despite them never being inside other than 1 guy who ran out just as quickly.

I have an issue with ARU command more so because it just seems like they are circumventing the MOTD rules. As for the reopening of the sit I don't really care, I was told to take it to the forums and after that my interest in resolving it ingame dropped to 0.

they aren't trying to circumvent anything. I was told by hunt when i finally got in contact that i  needed to have visual evidence to indicate on drugs. ARU simply hasn't  developed an SOP explaining this, so I wasn't aware of this fact. I thought I could indicate when I had an ooc reason to believe there may be something there (you were being overly against us going up there  previously)

I declined to warn them due to having to contact ARU command on whether or not they were indeed allowed to do this, as Matthew and Eternity are both higher staff and would know better than I on if such a rule was allowed and enforceable. After contacting them and getting the updated information, I pulled Ryan to speak to him, wherein he agreed to accept a warn and repay Th3 what he had to at least partially compensate him for his lost printers.  Th3 refused the payment, refused the warn and stated that I was only doing this for 'damage control' after he put this report up, which is false. I did it after I had all the information I needed to make a proper decision. I could have warned them at that point, but you refused to talk about it in game any further and said it would now be up to the forums post. So here we are.

14 minutes ago, Ronin said:

I declined to warn them due to having to contact ARU command on whether or not they were indeed allowed to do this, as Matthew and Eternity are both higher staff and would know better than I on if such a rule was allowed and enforceable. After contacting them and getting the updated information, I pulled Ryan to speak to him, wherein he agreed to accept a warn and repay Th3 what he had to at least partially compensate him for his lost printers.  Th3 refused the payment, refused the warn and stated that I was only doing this for 'damage control' after he put this report up, which is false. I did it after I had all the information I needed to make a proper decision. I could have warned them at that point, but you refused to talk about it in game any further and said it would now be up to the forums post. So here we are.

My apologies for indicating that I thought that you were doing damage control after tabbing back in from posting my report and getting brought so my perception was that it was damage control. The previous sit we had you declined to warn and stated that refunds for the destroyed printers doesn’t happen. You ignored me repeatedly stating that I had a video. After being returned and rightfully complaining about the Meta game in ooc, you told me to take it to the forums so I did. After taking it to the forums I am not going to suddenly switch back to ingame when I want all 4 of them warned for the reasons indicated above. The video clearly indicates there was no “visual” or actual clue signaling there was illegal activity. I don’t know why you didn’t want to see the evidence I had ingame during the initial sit especially since it wasn’t much of a sit in my opinion.

SCPRP Head of Staff

1 minute ago, th3 said:

My apologies for indicating that I thought that you were doing damage control after tabbing back in from posting my report and getting brought so my perception was that it was damage control. The previous sit we had you declined to warn and stated that refunds for the destroyed printers doesn’t happen. You ignored me repeatedly stating that I had a video. After being returned and rightfully complaining about the Meta game in ooc, you told me to take it to the forums so I did. After taking it to the forums I am not going to suddenly switch back to ingame when I want all 4 of them warned for the reasons indicated above. The video clearly indicates there was no “visual” or actual clue signaling there was illegal activity. I don’t know why you didn’t want to see the evidence I had ingame during the initial sit especially since it wasn’t much of a sit in my opinion.

he knew what happened since our stories didnt conflict with each other. He had to double check with aru command about whether or not the dog could indicate drugs, and it took time to get in touch

The thing is, we don't generally do refunds, as there is no way to verify amount loss, if the loss was invalid ETC. Ryan was willing to give you what he could. And I have to check what they could do with ARU. I was willing to warn them, as Ryan agreed to accept his, but it was refused. I am hoping that we can get this figured out.

I just dont think that hefty warn is needed *For me* Cause i have Intention to RP and i also had intentions not to hurt you i also understand that failRP but i had intentions to RP and it was not me nor FBI that meta gamed... but if that is what is necessary that is ok.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

38 minutes ago, Torty said:

I just dont think that hefty warn is needed *For me* Cause i have Intention to RP and i also had intentions not to hurt you i also understand that failRP but i had intentions to RP and it was not me nor FBI that meta gamed... but if that is what is necessary that is ok.

1:29

SCPRP Head of Staff

26 minutes ago, th3 said:

1:29

?????

16 minutes ago, China said:

Huge +Support

Lol everyone there said we are allowed to search due to the drug dog smelling drugs, not the printers.

Also imagine in real life if the police arrest you for calling 911, XD

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, th3 said:

The video clearly indicates there was no “visual” or actual clue signaling there was illegal activity. 

Just to be clear having a gun out and shooting somebody is illegal and having a USP with the silencer is illegal i believe a class 2 but i could be wrong. And before you say defending your property reference this suggestion 

In the video you clearly show you are possesing an illegal firearm which as i stated is illegal so it is possi le you are doing other illegal activity 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Just to be clear having a gun out and shooting somebody is illegal and having a USP with the silencer is illegal i believe a class 2 but i could be wrong. And before you say defending your property reference this suggestion 

In the video you clearly show you are possesing an illegal firearm which as i stated is illegal so it is possi le you are doing other illegal activity 

I'm aware of that and this report isn't about that, its about the reasons they used to gain access to the rest of my house resulting in the destruction of my printers and loss of 100k per printer. They could have ticketed and charged me with possession. I had a gun out in my property against 3 armed intruders and since it was a pistol my only violation is the silencer.

SCPRP Head of Staff

2 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

This was down to an honest misunderstanding. as for me smelling printers i oocly didnt have any way of knowing whether or not it was drugs specifically. I made an assumption due to a misunderstanding of how i am supposed to determine whether or not i can decide. The ARU SOP doesn't say anything about the K9 job, and after speaking with hunt i was told i can indicate, however i need proof to do so (which again, isn't in any sop or rule anywhere). After figuring out the misunderstanding I offered to repay him 6 mil for what was lost, and he refused. I additionally even offered to let ronin warn me since that was what he wanted. He also refused this compensation. What is it you really want out of this?

10 minutes ago, th3 said:
21 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I'm aware of that and this report isn't about that, its about the reasons they used to gain access to the rest of my house resulting in the destruction of my printers and loss of 100k per printer. They could have ticketed and charged me with possession. I had a gun out in my property against 3 armed intruders and since it was a pistol my only violation is the silencer.

It is a Class-1 because it is a Semi-Automatic Pistol which is just a ticket, not jail time or anything of that. Number 2, I have seen Government metagame a decent deal but sadly I do not have evidence of it, it is starting to get annoying and out of hand, It is plain and simple that you aren't allowed to Metagame as you can be warned for it, so why do it? To add to that, I think what he wants out of it is what he said he wanted out of it, you minge a bit on K-9. 

+ Support on this report. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."