Potato's ROAA Application

Tomato

Lore name: Tomato (formally known as Potato)

Give a brief description of your character:  I have the dedication of an O5 with the free spirit of Dr. Bright. I am not afraid to push the boundaries of what is right in order for science to get done. Science must be done, and these entities are not going to study themselves.

Are you a member of, or currently applying for Command?: No

An entity has been reported to have manifested on the surface, and is observed to be in a state of dormancy. After the area had been secured by local MTF, you are called up by Administration, and have been told to bring two personnel of any kind with you, along with any equipment you need that is within your clearance. How will you prepare your trip to the surface? (100 Words):

I would bring the next highest researcher on site with me in order to gather second opinions on the entity. I wont always have all the answers and two heads are better than one. I would also bring a MTF member in case of violence/aggression met along the way to the surface. With me i would bring a gun (probably a Desert eagle) just in case it's needed. 

You make your way up to the surface, and there stood the entity. It turns to you and begins to speak with you. After assurance by MTF that verbal contact will not result in aggravation, you begin to ask it questions. What are those questions? (50 Words):

Do you understand me?

Where are you from?

Why are you here?

Do you come in peace?

Do you know of any SCP's on site?

if yes, which SCP's?

Do you have any knowledge pertaining to the foundation or its staff?

Do you have any knowledge pertaining to SCP-001?

Not long after, the entity begins to grow increasingly agitated for reasons you may have possibly discovered during your investigation. In a fit of rage, the entity begins to cut down nearby MTF, leaving only you and the two personnel you have brought, in the midst the carnage. How will you handle the calamity? Do you try to reason with it? Or do you turn a tail and retreat? (100 Words):

I would send the researcher back into the foundation for safety and me and the MTF would attempt to reason with the entity. If that fails me and the MTF would attempt to open fire on the entity in hopes of stopping it. Better to die for the foundation in hopes of preventing a massacre then to be a pansy and run away.

Edited by ThiccPotatoPie

Former DHOR Tomato