Costcotron1924's ROAA Application

Bossatron1924

Lore name: Costcotron1924

Give a brief description of your character: Loves to help higher-ups, can be known to kill d class, can help identify certain objects.

Are you a member of, or currently applying for Command?: Currently no.

An entity has been reported to have manifested on the surface, and is observed to be in a state of dormancy. After the area had been secured by local MTF, you are called up by Administration, and have been told to bring two personnel of any kind with you, along with any equipment you need that is within your clearance. How will you prepare your trip to the surface? (100 Words): I will ask 1 Lead researcher of my choosing and a command member to help supervise the research on the entity. I will bring DNA cotton balls, a microscope, some medication in case one of the researchers, MTF, or entity is in an ill state, and a spare tranquilizer in case of the entity going rouge. I would also want to pack some rations in case entity is in a hungry state, some sleeping bags in case we are out at the location for a while (in case a tent isn't at the location), a blanket in case entity is in a critical condition.

You make your way up to the surface, and there stood the entity. It turns to you and begins to speak with you. After assurance by MTF that verbal contact will not result in aggravation, you begin to ask it questions. What are those questions? (50 Words): So, do you know how you got to this area? What is your name? What do you describe yourself as? Can you get angry at times, or are you passive and friendly all the time? What is your favorite hobby, or do you like to sit around all day? Do you like to help other people? 

Not long after, the entity begins to grow increasingly agitated for reasons you may have possibly discovered during your investigation. In a fit of rage, the entity begins to cut down nearby MTF, leaving only you and the two personnel you have brought, in the midst the carnage. How will you handle the calamity? Do you try to reason with it? Or do you turn a tail and retreat? (100 Words): If the entity spares all 3 of the research personnel, we would try to reason with it to see what it would like if we were to contain it. If it were to agree being contained and have some requests, we would grant those requests so we don't have another incident prior to containment. If we were to experience another fit of rage by the entity we would try and tranquilize it with the tranquilizer that we packed. If entity says that it was sorry for its little outrage, we would try to contain it immediately and get it in foundation custody if entity were to run away from the secured area.    

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png