Duels Gamemaster Apply

WHANOS

In-game name:Duels

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:487116751

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:mod

Have you donated to the server?:yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:i have been warned on PRP not IRP i have have any warns on IRP

How much time do you have on the server?:maybe about 6weeks on gaminglight IRP

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: i know it very well, well i love starwars a lot and i have seen all the movies over and over again that's why i came there to this server so i try my best to make the best events ever for everyone on the server!

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:because seeing all the event going on and i love all the Events so i talked to myself and said i think i will do good on gamemaster and do good events and let people join my event and have fun on the server so everyone on the server has the best time on the server! being a gamemaster can take a lot of time to plan out and all that but somethings like this u just got to pull tho it!

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:i have been staff for 4weeks i love being staff in its the best thing that i have done to myself because i love helping people in anyway i can! im anyways on the server and being staff a lot to help the people that need it and being a gamemaster will help people more and its a fun way to take a break form school and other things that have been going in my life! I all so be Trusted with this is I can be the best as I can be there on staff for the people that need it, for the people that need the ship that ask staff a lot well if I get accepted I can now spawn in there ties!

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes!

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes I have been gamemaster on a lot of server and they go very well, people like my events on the other Servers and I thinks it time for me to be a Gamemaster and do some of my events that I have in my mind for a long time, I want people to let me know how they like them! I have all so been Gamemaster on a good server that had lots of people but the owner didn't want the server anymore but I think I will do good on this just like that server!

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: well one of my on-ship events is they will jump in the hyperspace and land into my trap have ships in the air waiting for them then I will have acters go on the ship one as a jedi then 2 as rebels to have there naval then have them hostage then Rp form there they I will spawn rebels in MHB for people to fight!! Off-ship event I think you have to be a high in gamemaster to do them but I will still talk about it, so I will go on the ship as ISB then tell them I found a rebel base and go in and kill all of the rebels but I will give the highest naval the name of the place that we are going to and then everyone will go to MHB and we will get on ships then, I will change the map to the place we are going then when everyone is there I will start to spawn the rebels and start having the troops go in and have fun, I will all so I will add like jedi and people liken that in the event!

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give the weapon name ( there name ) for go to tool gun and give it there.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model the model name ( there name ) its very EZ to do 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes!

And for the people that for going to -support me for my minginess im going to try to stop!!! it 

Edited by WHANOS

• Scoot locked this topic