More/cheaper medical supplies. - Accepted

BadTimeInbound

What you want to see? -  Medical Staff get more medical supplies upon spawning (20-30) or medical supplies drop in price significantly ($25 as opposed to $250).

Why should we add it? - Being a medic and having to buy your own supplies sucks to begin with. You lose money doing your job, even on a calm day without much healing at all. It costs the medic approximately $25 for each healing item they use. The packs themselves are $250. Pair that with a salary of only $125 and you lose money rapidly.

What are the advantages of having this? - This will make being a medic much more appealing and rewarding. If we had 20 or more of each item when we spawn instead of two or three, we would be able to effectively do our job and make money while doing it. It just makes sense. 

Who is it mainly for? - Medical Staff

Links to any content - N/A

+Support

A suggestion I made a while ago about lowering the cost of medical supplies was accepted but never implemented

Please, we need this

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

A suggestion I made a while ago about lowering the cost of medical supplies was accepted but never implemented

Please, we need this

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

+Support
Why doesn't Medics just get the 999 medkit?

Because it only heals 5% per click (something like that). I also personally prefer the IFAK over it

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Just now, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Because it only heals 5% per click (something like that). I also personally prefer the IFAK over it

5% is better though, it may be slower, but you still have an infinite supply, also can't the medkit be buffed and do like 15%?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+support because why should we pay more than we get paid to do our job (honestly i think they should be free because why pay to work)

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

On 1/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Please, we need this

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 1/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Please, we need this

ngl, i do enjoy dying miserably tho 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 1/21/2020 at 11:29 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Please, we need this

To add on as a field medic i am constantly buying Hemostats and Bandages and losing Money as i only get paid 150$ while on field medic

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.