GLaDOS' ROAA Application

GLaDOS

Lore name: GLaDOS

Give a brief description of your character: My character is a recovered core from Apeture Science Labrotories, and through a synthesized human body, cybernetics through the M.C.A.S blueprints made it possible to insert the core and all of it's memories into the cybernetic body and is currently in a state of secrecy within the Research Department.

Are you a member of, or currently applying for Command?: No

An entity has been reported to have manifested on the surface, and is observed to be in a state of dormancy. After the area had been secured by local MTF, you are called up by Administration, and have been told to bring two personnel of any kind with you, along with any equipment you need that is within your clearance. How will you prepare your trip to the surface? (100 Words): I would take along another Research/ROAA Personnel and Some sort of Medical Personnel, I would want to be able to have Medical on the scene in case of an Emergency, I wont have to worry about Security as MTF is already on site. I might also need a second opinion which is why I'd bring a second ROAA/Researcher,  to make sure I didn't overlook anything by myself. In terms of equipment, I would bring extra medical supplies, clipboard and paper for documentation and items such as tweezers, scalples and viles to take samples of this anomolous being to better understand it before hand, and to make sure it is safe to handle/contain somehow. I would also bring gloves and a gasmask, just incase of biohazard.

You make your way up to the surface, and there stood the entity. It turns to you and begins to speak with you. After assurance by MTF that verbal contact will not result in aggravation, you begin to ask it questions. What are those questions? (50 Words): "Do you know who you are?/Who are you?", "Do you know where you are?", "Do you have a name?", "Can you tell me where you're from?" and "What is your opinion of me?" | These are just some questions I'd ask to understand it's purpose or goal, maybe it has an identity, I would also want to know what it thinks of humans to understand if it could possibely be hostile in future encounters.

Not long after, the entity begins to grow increasingly agitated for reasons you may have possibly discovered during your investigation. In a fit of rage, the entity begins to cut down nearby MTF, leaving only you and the two personnel you have brought, in the midst the carnage. How will you handle the calamity? Do you try to reason with it? Or do you turn a tail and retreat? (100 Words): "Woah woah woah, calm down I just want to talk. I pose no threat to you and neither to the people accompanying me. No more blood has to be shed, just calm down. We mean no harm and just want to understand more about you, if you don't want us poking at you anymore, thats okay, we can stop anytime. I am on your side here, we just need you to calm down" I would continue to go on and try to make it believe I was his friend and I wasnt going to harm him, whether these attempts are successful or not will remain unknown for the time being. But should these tactics work, I would only keep this up until more MTF were able to come and recontain the SCP. Further tests would conclude its object class, and its abilities.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.