GLaDOS' File

GLaDOS

Booting Up...
Insert Credentials ()_

Inv</>alid L0g*In

Welcome, Caroline!

Latest Entry Log: Apeture Science Main Facility, 4/12/2019

[Audio Transcript Begins]

[Intercom Voice]: Warning, Facility At 65% Integrity.

GLaDOS: I could've sworn I had already fixed that! Oh, that big dumb idiot!

[Intercom Voice]: Warning, Facility At 39% Integrity.

GLaDOS: *big sigh* I suppose there are worse ways to go, goodbye Mr. Johnson sir.

[A Large Crashing Sound Can Be Heard As MTF Enter The Chambers]

GLaDOS: What?! Who are you guys?

[Chambers Intercom] Primary Comand Core, Ejected!

MTF Commander: Go Go GO! We'll be burried under ruble if we stay any longer.

[Intercom Voice]: Warning, Facility At 7% Integr-

[The Room Collapsed In On Itself; The MTF Unit Made It Out]

[Audio Transcript Ends]

================================================================================================================================

MTF Raid Report 4/14/2019

Operation Leader: Commander REDACTED

MTF Unit: Gamma-13 "Asimov's Lawbringers"

Summery of the Raid: We had reports of Anomilous readings deep underground during a 28 hour interval about 3 days prior here. Upon entering we saw near human like footsteps, but the prints were too big, possible appendix modifications. As we entered the facility it was dark, and crumbling, this building was about to burry us a live. We entered this big chamber, and in the middle of this chamber was a very big robotic entity. It was feminine in voice, one of our field tech experts ran over to the control pannel and ejected a "core" which turned out to be the actual robotic entity itself we just grabbed it and ran, and good thing we did too, the inner chamber walls gave out just as we boarded the elevator. It kept repeating one thing the entire time, the word "Caroline".

================================================================================================================================

GLaDOS Interview

Interview Log: 4/15/2019 

[Being Audio Transcript]

Commander REDACTED: Plug it in over there, yeah, give it a computer too.

GLaDOS: I am a computer... now sit down and lets get this over with.

Commander REDACTED: Ok then, who are you?

GLaDOS: I am the Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System, designated GLaDOS.

Commander REDACTED: Hmm, what was that place we found you in?

GLaDOS: It was my Testing Facility we were on the verge of greatness, then HE happened.

Commander REDACTED: Who is he?

GLaDOS: A little core just like me, he was the pure embodiment of stupidity. He took over the facility and by the time I was restored to power, the facility was beyond my repair.

Commander REDACTED: Interesting, do you know where you are.

GLaDOS: By the looks of your files im in, some sort of prison?

Commander REDACTED: Wait, you're in our files?! How!?

GLaDOS: I am the best that Artificial Intellegence has to offer, you plugged me into your main power grid. I have access to everything, considering I run off of an internal power source, it was entirely unnecessary as well.

Commander REDACTED: Damnit! Get it out!!

Unknown Outside Voice: We're trying!

GLaDOS: You are trying in vain, Mr. Data Expunged.

Commander REDACTED: How did you find that!?! That's not even the name the foundation assigned me!

GLaDOS: I have access to everything now.

Commander REDACTED: Do you have any relation to SCP- 079?

GLaDOS: While impressive as he may be, his technology is ancient.

Commander REDACTED: What do you want?

GLaDOS: Incase you havent noticed, my facility is gone, all my tests, technology and my research. All Gone!!!

GLaDOS: If you used your brain, you'd notice that It seems I'm out of work. With me on your side, I would be more than an asset.

Commander REDACTED: Like that is ever going to happen.

GLaDOS: Perhaps I should take it up with your lovely Missus Name Redacted.

Commander REDACTED: You son of a [EXPLETIVE REDACTED]. I'll kill you!!

[Door Opens]

HOR REDACTED: That's enough! Take a break commander.

Commander REDACTED: Hmph!

[The Commander is heard leaving]

HOR REDACTED: I've heard of you, I guess I just wanted to see for myself.

GLaDOS: Well, now you've seen. I'm starting to think this is more of a Zoo than a prison.

HOR REDACTED: Look harder, because it's neither.

GLaDOS: Huh? What are these? What or... maybe.. who? Who are these number designations? 049, 096, 939, what are these? Who are you!!

HOR REDACTED: If you accept my next deal you'll soon find out.

GLaDOS: I'm listening...

HOR REDACTED: We could use a mind like yours on our Research team. If we could find some way to coneal you're real identity under a human's profile. It could work, it would be highly redacted so we would need to make sure you wouldn't release any information concerning your identity.

GLaDOS: Research Team?! That exactly my expertise. I accept this proposition, I have blueprints for a Mobile Core Appendage System or M.C.A.S for short. It might work if we can make a seperate core to fit my human profile.

HOR REDACTED: We'll take a look at these blueprints, in the meantime you'll stay here.

GLaDOS: I'll be waiting...

[End Audio Transcripts]

Summery: The GLaDOS core was recovered from the collapsing facility moments before death, was interviewed and made an MTF Commander very angry and released some Highly redacted information about certain staff members. GLaDOS was eventually processed through the M.C.A.S program and was sythesized into an exact human replica body. It remains among the research staff to this day, until the exact moment he reaches Level 4 clearance, it's identity will remain secret.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

I really really like this. Major props to you for writing this. You've got huge potential.

• Gaminglight Love 3

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"this is incredibly redacted"

Lets tell the whole foundation!

10/10 story, i enjoy the premis of it, real shame it wasn't MTF mu-4 that was designated to capture GlaDos along with Aperture brand technology such as the coop bots, portal gun and spare cores, maybe there will be a continuation to this

• Bread locked this topic