The Staffing Situation Needs To Change On Gaminglight

Twitch.tv/GFG_Duff

On 1/21/2020 at 8:57 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Hi there,

If you feel that a staff member has done something wrong (such as abuse of power, mishandled a sit, or broken a rule in the PoliceRP MOTDStaff handbook), please reach out to a member of either the junior or senior management teams or consider making a staff report under the Administrative section of the forums.

Thanks,

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

Dear Readers,

This post is old and I'm sure he got the responses he wanted. It's best to leave this behind and forget about it and focus on the important and positivity stuff! Just in the near future, if you do have a problem with the staff, players, etc... You must fill out a report form, with some valid evidence of the situation. Anything to do with staff or players, should not be put into a general or any other section on the forums unless it's in the 'Report Center'. As this could lead to drama, disrespecting, etc. We all have our different opinions in situations, and many of us are working towards a good reputation and fixing our problems. So, let's just leave this behind and continue to enjoy and have another fantastic year on GamingLight, put all the negativity and any drama away, think positive and focus on the important stuff!

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Look here at gaminglight nobody is perfect. The, on the other hand, do make mistakes sometimes but who doesn't. I can say being here for 6 years I have seen the best staff come and go, I have seen some bad staff come and go. I will say Zeeptin has worked his ass off and has trained the managers on how to help run and maintain a nice growing community and later on they train all of us. Im sorry you feel this way but we do try and if you would like to talk to me my door is always open.

~ Gaminglights LuckyGoose

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

40 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

Look here at gaminglight nobody is perfect. The, on the other hand, do make mistakes sometimes but who doesn't. I can say being here for 6 years I have seen the best staff come and go, I have seen some bad staff come and go. I will say Zeeptin has worked his ass off and has trained the managers on how to help run and maintain a nice growing community and later on they train all of us. Im sorry you feel this way but we do try and if you would like to talk to me my door is always open.

~ Gaminglights LuckyGoose

I completely agree and can someone please close this post, it is just a whole argument. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 3 weeks later...

Usually when there are 50-60 players on there is 1 staff on or sometimes none I have had so many instances where I have trained a cadet, oh no staff on? Sorry for wasting 30 minutes of your time, or oh I’m stuck, no staff have to reconnect there should always be atleast one staff on duty always because they are always in game just not on staff.

5 hours ago, Sion said:

Nothing wrong with posting on old posts is there...

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 2/29/2020 at 3:08 AM, Sion said:

Nothing wrong with posting on old posts is there...

Yes against forum rules.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 5:36 PM, Zeeptin said:

I stopped reading at, "My friend and I were roleplaying as a mom and a dad."

I read the whole thing, but I did have a long pause and a reflective moment of "why am I even here? I have shit to do by today, yet im reading this excuse of a kinky staff report or whatever it is."

5 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

I read the whole thing, but I did have a long pause and a reflective moment of "why am I even here? I have shit to do by today, yet im reading this excuse of a kinky staff report or whatever it is."

dID i aSk?!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.