Ban Appeal- Accepted

Kaylah L

23 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Y'all acting like bambob killed some one jeez , like leave the guy alone hes the past   he isnt hurting any of you guys  he just referred  a player to our community  I get why everyone is on high guard  but legit telling  his friends not to be friends with him is mean asf

• Gaminglight Love 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 1/22/2020 at 11:31 AM, Hannah King said:

Y'all acting like bambob killed some one jeez , like leave the guy alone hes the past   he isnt hurting any of you guys  he just referred  a player to our community  I get why everyone is on high guard  but legit telling  his friends not to be friends with him is mean asf

I know you havent been on recently hannah but ill fill you in. Bambob hastried to log on with at least 4 alt accounts each time getting on and minging then spamming chat with his server saying they are better than GL. So he is trying to hurt the Community and i know you guys are still friends and all, but he is a parasite to the Community 

+ support

This is one of the incidents i struggle to believe actually happened. It baffles me. You had a slight inkling that this guy might be bambob, with absolutely no solid proof. Bambob has done a lot, and continues to do a lot  to hurt gaminglight, but he doesn't take nearly as long  as  this guy was on to initiate the advert spams. Despite this you brought him up and didn't even let him have a chance to say his side, which is a fundamental part of staffing. You said it yourself,  you knew he wasn't bambob because he used voice chat during the sit. (quote shown below)

On 1/21/2020 at 3:57 PM, Calamity said:

You were typing the whole time and then showed us with your voice that you were not an alt

If you knew that he was clearly not Bambob why did you still permaban him. Nothing drives a new player away from the community than being banned for something that was proven to not be true.

Do I think you need to be hated on for this by everyone or get demoted? Fuck no! We all  make mistakes and it's part of growing as a person. What's important is that you learn from this and make sure in future situations you have solid proof before permabaning an alt, and make  sure you give them a chance to defend themselves. Operate under an "innocent until proven guilty" policy when you do something this drastic like this so it never happens again. That's what an amazing staff member does after all. Let your experiences shape you to be better.