Ban Appeal- Accepted

Kaylah L

Steam Name:  Kaylah L

Ingame Name: Kaylah L

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529388512

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Calamity Umbrella Corp

Reason for Ban: Alt Account

Dispute: accused of being bambob because i asked about him not knowing he was banned. i can do anything to prove i am not him. i was jailed and not given a chance to prove that i wasn't bambob i even was talking on mic. i was wrongly banned and it wasn't cool at all. I even sent a picture of my state ID to the head admin.  

Would like Calamity's side but he wouldn't ban someone if he knew it wasn't an alt. 

Pretty sure Calam knew you were an alt so unless that changes, - Support

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Would like Calamity's side but he wouldn't ban someone without knowing if it wasn't an alt.

Pretty sure Calam knew you were an alt so unless that changes, - Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+/- Support, Waiting for Calamity

I will say that I did have to deal with you earlier for having props in the street and "not knowing how to delete them." Given, you had very little time in the server, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time it seemed a little suspicious and kind of like something was up because a simple quick look at the Q menu, as well as your keyboard settings, will tell you how to delete props...

Also, you didn't have a mic at the time and also "could not hear" me.

No offence to you if you're not actually an alt, but you have to understand, all this happened and around 30 minutes later I saw you got banned for being an alt. Just seems a little sus in hind sight.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

well he did , I am not bambob I sent the head of staff my ID , I  spoke on the mic and yeah i didn't know how to delete it i just got garrys mod you can literally look on my steam . it was a false warn. I spoke on my mic. and when you asked me to remove my props my mic was dead its wireless. I am not an alt account or at all who he thought i was. it was wrong and not fair. I was just trying to have fun. Ive never played garrys mod before last week so I wasnt aware of how to remove my props. I can show you all my id too if you'd like 

maybe the person that banned me hasnt said anything because he knows he was wrong. 

I'm heading towards +support me and bambob still talk time to time and he has 0 interest  in gaminglight    @Kaylah L    I'm pretty sure you arent on a ts ban so I'd request  SMT in there channel 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

My Side Of The Story:

Starting off I had a couple of anonymous reports with one of them being that you were an alt account. When it comes to Alt Accounts, Management takes these things very seriously and investigates these reports very seriously. In the MOTD and Staff Handbooks you cannot use alternate accounts on the community. Therefore the punishment is a permanent ban from all Gaminglight Servers. This is a well acknowledged rule within the community which that rule is heavily enforced. Every single day as management I have to make sure no breach of clear rules within the server is breached. If you are spotted being on a alt account it is one of my jobs to make sure you are permanently removed from the server.

When I was reported that you were an alt account I was spectating you communicating with our Senior Admin Mikey. We have seen you consistently minge cop baiting, breaking simple rules constantly. You also mentioned Bambob name in ooc randomly for no reason. Anyone who has relations with these specific people tends to be bad news for the community. Due to dealing with alt accounts (including Bambob) constantly. We have been banning around 2-4 alt accounts each week. After personally watching you for around thirty minutes we brought you up into a sit. We asked you why you mentioned Bambob. As I remember you said that you were told to play on the server by him. He has his own community and you corrected us saying he doesn't. You were typing the whole time and then showed us with your voice that you were not an alt (but you continued to be type which was very suspicious). You do and meet everything an average alt account would do on our server. When we told you that we still thought you were an alt account you contained to argue and disrespect us. You kept changing your story and kept trying to correct us. Contradicting yourself. You claimed we were banning you for no reason which we had many reasons which we won't disclose. 

This is Senior Management's decision of what to do in this appeal. But remember we never ban out of thin air. We investigate deeply into alt accounts to ensure that the community is safe and everyone is treated fairly.

2 hours ago, Hannah King said:

I'm heading towards +support me and bambob still talk time to time and he has 0 interest  in gaminglight    @Kaylah L    I'm pretty sure you arent on a ts ban so I'd request  SMT in there channel 

This statement is false as in BamBob came into policerp multiple times trying to raid our server advertising. Having a random new account get on the server and mention Bambob with other evidence he has no good intentions towards our server. I would recommend to stop talking to blacklisted members because they will try to deceive you lying. You have nothing to gain talking to them other than you getting dragged into trouble.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

I dont know how to feel about this bambob has been consistently trying to get on the server the last week or more and you randomly get on and get ask about bambob is 100% suspicious. If you can prove you are a real account i feel you should be unbanned but you brought up a blacklisted member out of nowhere so its hard telling. If you are really bambob then this is a poor excuse to get back to GL

• Head Admin
19 minutes ago, Calamity said:

My Side Of The Story:

Starting off I had a couple of anonymous reports with one of them being that you were an alt account. When it comes to Alt Accounts, Management takes these things very seriously and investigates these reports very seriously. In the MOTD and Staff Handbooks you cannot use alternate accounts on the community. Therefore the punishment is a permanent ban from all Gaminglight Servers. This is a well acknowledged rule within the community which that rule is heavily enforced. Every single day as management I have to make sure no breach of clear rules within the server is breached. If you are spotted being on a alt account it is one of my jobs to make sure you are permanently removed from the server.

When I was reported that you were an alt account I was spectating you communicating with our Senior Admin Mikey. We have seen you consistently minge cop baiting, breaking simple rules constantly. You also mentioned Bambob name in ooc randomly for no reason. Anyone who has relations with these specific people tends to be bad news for the community. Due to dealing with alt accounts (including Bambob) constantly. We have been banning around 2-4 alt accounts each week. After personally watching you for around thirty minutes we brought you up into a sit. We asked you why you mentioned Bambob. As I remember you said that you were told to play on the server by him. He has his own community and you corrected us saying he doesn't. You were typing the whole time and then showed us with your voice that you were not an alt (but you continued to be type which was very suspicious). You do and meet everything an average alt account would do on our server. When we told you that we still thought you were an alt account you contained to argue and disrespect us. You kept changing your story and kept trying to correct us. Contradicting yourself. You claimed we were banning you for no reason which we had many reasons which we won't disclose. 

This is Senior Management's decision of what to do in this appeal. But remember we never ban out of thin air. We investigate deeply into alt accounts to ensure that the community is safe and everyone is treated fairly.

This statement is false as in BamBob came into policerp multiple times trying to raid our server advertising. Having a random new account get on the server and mention Bambob with other evidence he has no good intentions towards our server. I would recommend to stop talking to blacklisted members because they will try to deceive you lying. You have nothing to gain talking to them other than you getting dragged into trouble.

^^^^^ I was also with calamity when this happened

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

So what im seeing here is that Calamity banned someone who

A. Did not sound like Bambob but your reasoning is he continued to type (your allowed to type on the server)

B. Broke "common" rules but I dont see how minging makes you a alt

C. You mentioned having relations with someone who has been banned is "bad news" well @Hannah King just said she regularly talks to Bambob, does that make her a alt? fuck no.

When you see such blatant contradiction to the case of the person being a alt account why do you continue to issue the punishment?

Really, you did not have any substantial evidence that is worthy of a ban. You say that you have been banning people frequently for being alt accounts, this does not mean anyone you may have slight suspicion towards is a alt account, you reference the seriousness in which this offense is but I dont think you understand the seriousness of the punishment you are issuing. I have seen a pattern here, and its not a good one. You had no actual reason to ban this person. This person needs to be unbanned and Calamity needs to be talked to about the seriousness and the need to know completely if they are a alt before issuing such a punishment.

+Support

Edited by JackOG
  • Like 1

I did not know he was banned as I previously stated , and i was not disrespecting you if anything I was the one being disrespected. I typed because you and whoever else was with you were not listening to what I had to say. You accused me of using a voice changer why would i continue to talk? also in the middle of me explaining how i could prove that I was not him you banned me without letting me finish talking. It was all together very rude and unprofessional. I just got garrys mod. I was not trying to minge , I was trying to get a feel of the server and see what it was about. I also had no idea how anything worked. You did not even give me the chance to prove that I was not him. And I was also typing because I have a wireless headset it was dead so I was trying to use it in between it charging and it kept dying. 

unknown.png

Also @Calamity you even said your self in your own words "You were typing the whole time and then showed us with your voice that you were not an alt"

13 minutes ago, JackOG said:

😨

😨
1 minute ago, JackOG said:

So what im seeing here is that Calamity banned someone who

A. Did not sound like Bambob but your reasoning is he continued to type (your allowed to type on the server)

B. Broke "common" rules but I dont see how minging makes you a alt

C. You mentioned having relations with someone who has been banned is "bad news" well @Hannah King just said she regularly talks to Bambob, does that make her a alt? fuck no.

When you see such blatant contradiction to the case of the person being a alt account why do you continue to issue the punishment?

Really, you did not have any substantial evidence that is worthy of a ban. You say that you have been banning people frequently for being alt accounts, this does mean anyone with you may have slight suspicion towards is a alt account, you reference the seriousness in which this offense is but I dont think you understand the seriousness of the punishment you are issuing. I have seen a pattern here, and its not a good one. You had no actual reason to ban this person. This person needs to be unbanned and Calamity needs to be talked to about the seriousness and the need to know completely if they are a alt before issuing such a punishment.

+Support

Just because it wasn't Bambob doesn't mean that it's not an alt. It could be someone Bambob knew or something like that ect. Also, the steam account seems a little suspicious in my opinion. What I mean is, I used to be sorta management for a server on a different game and the way your account looks sorta reminds me of an alt account. The best idea to make yourself not look like an alt is adding to your steam account profile in any way to make the appearance look like a non-alt account.

Anyways, it's a +/- Support from me

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

@TheJayden I have never seen bambob in my life , my boyfriend talked to him in a server that he just quit. also he accused me of being an alt account of bambob . not anyone else. I talked through my mic just because i just bought garrys mod does not mean i am an alt account.. do you accuse everyone that just bought garrys mod of being an alt account. If i was an alt account I wouldn't go through all of this to get un banned? i just got garrys mod i dont even know how it works fully. I am switching from PS4 to Pc so theres a HUGE difference and alot of information that goes into playing the computer vs PS4

+spoort

after the above comments it appears it was an honest mistake. To everyone hating on calamity hasn't seen what these alt accounts have tried to do to the servers and this Community, so before you go after attacking somebody try looking at it from their perspective. These people that try to ruin this Community are parasites that only bring negativity and the staff team works hard to protect you all.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, TheJayden said:

Just because it wasn't Bambob doesn't mean that it's not an alt. It could be someone Bambob knew or something like that ect. Also, the steam account seems a little suspicious in my opinion. What I mean is, I used to be sorta management for a server on a different game and the way your account looks sorta reminds me of an alt account. The best idea to make yourself not look like an alt is adding to your steam account profile in any way to make the appearance look like a non-alt account.

Anyways, it's a +/- Support from me

You cant just judge on the steam profile  man that's how you get    false bans just like what happen here you gotta go off the voice or actual ip     and evidence let's just say theres a new player who just got steam for gmod are you going to automatically assume it's an alt? That's poor staffing in my eyes 

+SUPPORT

Although I hate when my name gets brought up in anything (even if it is a gesture of good faith) I did provide at least SOME form of evidence proving that she is who she says she is and not bambob. Further more, as far as the screenshot goes, it was a random message as I never talk to bambob (forgot he was still on my discord friend list if im being entirely honest here) and me being me, I tried to do as I said and help. I do believe it was a ban of mis-judgment as I talked to Mikey and Calamity in TS. Hopefully this can be resolved. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin

Based off of the evidence that both sides have presented, I am going to +Support this. The ban page shows you only have one warn and you seem to actually come back and RP or play on PRP.
https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199019042753

Do me and the other staff people a favor, please read over the rules and try your best to disassociate yourself from Bambob.

Forklift_Signature.png

Y'all acting like bambob killed some one jeez , like leave the guy alone hes the past   he isnt hurting any of you guys  he just referred  a player to our community  I get why everyone is on high guard  but legit telling  his friends not to be friends with him is mean asf

5 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Based off of the evidence that both sides have presented, I am going to +Support this. The ban page shows you only have one warn and you seem to actually come back and RP or play on PRP.
https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199019042753

Do me and the other staff people a favor, please read over the rules and try your best to disassociate yourself from Bambob.

Changing my answer because of evidence shown

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."