Add back the Grocery Store NPC - Accepted

ViperKimg

What you want to see? - The general store NPC added back to the grocery store

Why should we add it? - It used to be there last time we had rockford and the SX training guidelines rely heavily on having 3 general stores

What are the advantages of having this? - Another raidable NPC for when the others are on cooldown

Who is it mainly for? - Crims

Links to any content - None needed. 

P.S. In case you are wondering this is the grocery store im talking about:

unknown.png

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Just now, K1LLER said:

+Support

I remember the good old days robbing this place and sadly they removed it 😞

I think they just forgot to add it when we switched back. I asked Friendly Steve about it and he said they were working on it but it never happened so now I'm here lol.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

7 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:
8 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

I think they just forgot to add it when we switched back. I asked Friendly Steve about it and he said they were working on it but it never happened so now I'm here lol.

Adds Grocery Store RP xD

• Laughing 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

23 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Adds Grocery Store RP xD

23 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 1/20/2020 at 9:09 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|