049 Balance update - Accepted

Depressed_Panda

What you want to see? - 049-2 should not have the red screen as it is hard to see and no other scps have it so why make him have it? Also i would like to see 049 get a swep update his time should be changed to 4 minutes but the 049-2 instances last until they die  also this isnt unfair because 049-2 only has 200 hp so they arent much of a threat but this swarm tactic would be beneficial

Why should we add it? - it provides balance for 049 has right now he can only have 3-4 049-2 instances at a time 

What are the advantages of having this? - it provides more realism as it takes longer for him to do surgeries and in lore they do last until they die and it also helps 049 be more of a threat because 049 isnt a threat by himself so making his army more efficient is beneficial

Who is it mainly for? - 049 players and people who are 049-2 so they can see

Mostly +support
+049-2 lasting longer will help with tests and RP scenarios
+The red screen is annoying as hell and you know you're a zombie based from the zombie claws SWEP
+Maybe a tiny buff to 049-2 but nothing too high

- to the following
-Increasing the time and buffing the hell out of the 049-2's isn't the way to go in my opinion
-049-2 lasting until he dies may not be too necessary

insert cliched signature 

7 hours ago, starr said:

Mostly +support
+The red screen is annoying as hell and you know you're a zombie based from the zombie claws SWEP

- to the following
-Increasing the time and buffing the hell out of the 049-2's isn't the way to go in my opinion

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

19 hours ago, starr said:

Mostly +support

- to the following

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 1/20/2020 at 6:17 PM, starr said:

Mostly +support

- to the following

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

I consider SCP 049 to be a very important SCP, so I've made the following changes:

Slightly Buffed Range the 049 Infection

049-2 Will not have 400 HP (Up from 200)

049-2 Will last for 10 Minutes (Up from 5)

049-2 Will no longer have the red effect on the screen.

big cat running GIF