King Trial Mod Application - Denied

King

Should I be trial mod  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trial mod

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/25/2020 at 11:00 PM

1.what is your name Ingame:King/MSGT King 1A72/FBI SSA King KGB9

2.what is your steam name:kingnick207

3.what is your Steamid:STEAM_0:1:44685046

4.do you have any experience with staffing:I Staffed on a Minecraft server before as a senior moderator then I started to focus on playing gmod

5. What time did you start playing on the server Roughly August 20 2018

6. When did you join the forums September around their

7.VIP+

8.2 warns pictures down at bottom of page

9.have you donated:yes

10.Trial Moderator 

11.No

12.have you read the staff guidelines:yes

13.Timezone:CST

14.Permmision (senior moderator+)

15.The reason I want to apply for stuff is because I want to make the server better I see how gaming light needs more staff so I am here to help I’ve seen how great admin‘s can be and I want to become one of them I am well known throughout the server I know many admins If I became an admin I’d be very serious about my work I would be respectful to other fellow administrators and people on the server who are trying to RP I believe I can help the server be better if I became an admin or a trial moderator if I would see someone doing something bad and I was off duty I’d recommend them not to do it again I would try to be helpful to other admin’s I will try to do my best and sits and situations if I am stuck on some thing I would ask one of my fellow administrators if they cannot help me I will find someone else I will I will assist fellow administrators if they need help I would never lose my temper in a sit and I would be calm and respectful I would never disrespect any other administrators I would just try my best to be the best administrator that I could be I know this sounds like every other single moderators application but I’m being serious about this I want to help the server grow get more people to come to the server have more people have fun and make sure they’re safe from people who want to break the rules I don’t want to become an administrator to have power and be able to do whatever I want I actually want to help the server I’ve seen many people have great times becoming an admin so this is the reason why I want to become an administrator thank you.

16.How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? When I first get into the city I will ask them why they are mass Rdming if they continue to cuss at me and be disrespectful to me I would mute then while they were muted I would inform them that I’m giving them a warning for staff disrespect after that I would give them a minute to cool down then I wouldn’t need them and ask them why they were mass rdming if they would continue to keep disrespecting me I would warn them again then I would most likely jail them for how many seconds it says on the staff handbook for the staff disrespect And mass rdming  that’s how I would handle the situation

DF7DA084-6FB4-45C1-AEAF-D2AAF575FE6D.jpeg

854E3658-E596-42F7-993F-76AAB6DC2867.jpeg

7E575F8F-5ADB-49F0-BD4E-6DE8BEC2CFEC.jpeg

Edited by kingnick207
Forgot something

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+/- Support 
+Chill kid
+Deserves it

-Low forums activity
-No poll
-could use some more activity everyday *Not saying its bad just could have some more*

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-support 

no poll 

very low forum posts 

steam id??????

any chance you could of copied and pasted the formate becuse it would look way better 

I would give you a + support because your a nice guy and all but you obviously didn’t read the handbook and application format becuse you got no poll 

Edited by Max Holland

41 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

very low forum posts 

steam id??????

any chance you could of copied and pasted the formate becuse it would look way better 

I would give you a + support because your a nice guy and all but you obviously didn’t read the handbook and application format becuse you got no poll 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

52 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

very low forum posts 

steam id??????

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Overall Rating: +Support

+active

+Nice

-low fourms post

Good Luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

15 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

very low forum posts 

steam id??????

- Support

- Had to be told to fix the application by the -Supports.

- No punctuation and spelling mistakes which could either show that the application is rushed, or you don’t really care.

- I don’t think you’re ready. 

Edited by Rick Sanchez

19 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

no poll 

very low forum posts 

steam id??????

4 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

- Had to be told to fix the application by the -Supports.

- No punctuation and spelling mistakes which could either show that the application is rushed, or you don’t really care.

- I don’t think you’re ready. 

Your a cool guy in all, I just don't think your ready

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support 

Im willing to give this app some love please bring your forums activity up like alot but other than that good luck.

Yea needs more forums but other than that good app!

Good luck-Burboon

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Huge -support

POLL Closed

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

I wish the poll was open, -Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

(Improve forums activity!)

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor